Funny people!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people on here are talking this and talking that about the homeland, whether it be somaliland or Somalia. The real question is, if you love the homeland so much why you still in the west? and why don’t you pattern up and start a business back home? because let’s be honest if you are not investing in the homeland then
aamus :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Will you mind me if I ask you to clarify because I really don't understand the premise of your thread. Are you criticizing those who express interest in Somalia for still living in the West or not investing back home?

Will you mind me if I ask you to clarify because I really don't understand the premise of your thread. Are you criticizing those who express interest in Somalia for still living in the West or not investing back home?
A lot of people on here talk so much political nonsense about the homeland but either they ain’t been back home or they are living in the west( kuffar land) and are not doing anything to help their people. So what I’m saying is if that is the case why are they talking as if they are doing everything for their people! Understood?!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
A lot of people on here talk so much political nonsense about the homeland but either they ain’t been back home or they are living in the west( kuffar land) and are not doing anything to help their people. So what I’m saying is if that is the case why are they talking as if they are doing everything for their people! Understood?!

Again, are you criticizing said individuals for living in the West or not helping out back home? Or both?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Bruh, I’m talking about people on here!!!! I don’t know how any clearer I can be

I know that you're talking about people on Sspot but I'm not sure on what exactly you're attacking them for. Anyways, I'll just assume you're angry at them for not investing back home. My response is: so? Not everybody can afford to invest, especially since people on here are young and are mostly either still in or straight out of college. It's nice that there are some of us who do business in Somalia and we ought to encourage the diaspora to be active in direct financial engagement, but it's strange to make investments a prerequisite for caring about your own nation. I mean - do I have to open up a resturant in order to have opinions about the 2020 presidental candidates?

I know that you're talking about people on Sspot but I'm not sure on what exactly you're attacking them for. Anyways, I'll just assume you're angry at them for not investing back home. My response is: so? Not everybody can afford to invest, especially since people on here are young and are mostly either still in or straight out of college. It's nice that there are some of us who do business in Somalia and we ought to encourage the diaspora to be active in political affairs, but it's strange to make investments a prerequisite for caring about your own nation. I mean - do I have to open up a resturant in order to have opinions about the 2020 presidental candidates?
No! I am saying people are quick to jump on political matters or talk about qabil and somaliland and Somalia but they themselves are doing nothing to better the homeland. Secondly, caring about your country doesn’t necessarily mean you need to invest in it but regardless your main aim should be to better it any shape or form. Even if your are fresh out of university you can still offer something to the people back.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
No! I am saying people are quick to jump on political matters or talk about qabil and somaliland and Somalia but they themselves are doing nothing to better the homeland. Secondly, caring about your country doesn’t necessarily mean you need to invest in it but regardless your main aim should be to better it any shape or form. Even if your are fresh out of university you can still offer something to the people back.

Hmm. I guess I can see what you're talking about; I can somewhat agree that people should do more to better the nation instead of just engaging in petty and unproductive chatter about tribal affairs and the like. What do you mean by saying: "offer something [back to the people]"? Do you mean like donating or something like that?

Hmm. I guess I can see what you're talking about; I can somewhat agree that people should do more to better the nation instead of just engaging in petty and unproductive chatter about tribal affairs and the like. What do you mean by saying: "offer something [back to the people]"? Do you mean like donating or something like that?
Offer anything, donations, clothes, time, resources, even something as little as old educational textbooks but instead us somalis ( I will admit me as well sometimes) like petty arguments over qabil and things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts