Funny Jinn Exorcism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kkkk stumbled across this exorcism too funny the shirkh even spat on her niqab no chill :siilaanyolaugh:

Very interesting.

U know, i like to use my brain and natural abilities of haunting jiins.

Instead of spitting, why not splash water! I know for a fact Jiins hate water. I was informed by one of them who is a friend to Muslims. She said the places of exorcism, if they could splash water, and read Quran, there will have instant recovery!

Furthermore

I wanted to make an experiment, like kidnap a crazy person from the street, lock them up in a room by force for a week, and do nothing but splash them with water and read quran.!

Both Quran and Water are purefier

Very interesting.

U know, i like to use my brain and natural abilities of haunting jiins.

Instead of spitting, why not splash water! I know for a fact Jiins hate water. I was informed by one of them who is a friend to Muslims. She said the places of exorcism, if they could splash water, and read Quran, there will instant recovery!
Kkkk true say splashing water seems to do the trick instantly spitting is just unhygienic and disrespectful. If a sheikh spat on one of my friends or family who was possessed I'd have to g check him for that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kkkk true say splashing water seems to do the trick instantly spitting is just unhygienic and disrespectful. If a sheikh spat on one of my friends or family who was possessed I'd have to g check him for that

Seriously i think clean water splash can do the trick

Crazy homeless people on the street need this!

they are crazy because a lot of jinn have taken residence in his body. Jiinn like a filthy dry place. A crazy person hates to shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending