Funny how people can be homophobic and wear Versace

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
The man was openly gay. Gianni Versace's brand is strangely a very popular by many Muslims. I dont want to tell you what to do or wear, but think before you are homophobic and wear clothes from one of the world's most famous gays designers. Good evening

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The man was openly gay. Gianni Versace's brand is strangely a very popular by many Muslims. I dont want to tell you what to do or wear, but think before you are homophobic and wear clothes from one of the world's most famous gays designers. Good evening
wait is gucci gay too

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Yeah, if you are a middle aged arab adeer.

:mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Valentino, Dolce and Gabbana, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, YSL all gay.

:ohdamn:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
good to know im sticking with clothing brands made by nazis and slavery

Hugo Boss then? They designed and manifactured nazi uniforms.

:mjlol:

0*-OQjN7f95HoHA6P7.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Who cares what a khaniis thinks, that’s like Tommy Hilfigure saying his clothes are for whites only

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Who cares what a khaniis thinks, that’s like Tommy Hilfigure saying his clothes are for whites only
think I may stop buying clothes hate all sides and stores. If HM doesnt do its hidden agenda, is it that people who sew the clothes are paid 0.5 $ per hour or shit. My point with the thread is to just know that versace was on the other side of the table :gnzbryw::ulyin::cosbyhmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
think I may stop buying clothes hate all sides and stores. If HM doesnt do its hidden agenda, is it that people who sew the clothes are paid 0.5 $ per hour or shit. My point with the thread is to just know that versace was on the other side of the table :gnzbryw::ulyin::cosbyhmm:

I see what you are sayin but stop with “homophobic” labeling makes you sound like a gaal walaal :damedamn:

Imagine not being homophobic

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My local imam wears Tom Fords Tuscan Leather, its like his favourite perfume and even buys it for the mosque every once in a while for people to spray. Absolute mind fuckery, I wonder if he knows whether tom fords gay, I mean he's a young university educated imam so I'm 80% certain he knows.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
All clothing "luxury" brands were made by them which makes it haram to wear. Only wear Islamic clothing or macawiis or Somali nomadic clothing (which is last resort) . Even clothes with brands that are not famous are sometimes made by them so avoid it.

Hmmm, I don't understand? What if he's gay? It's like saying Muslims should not wear clothes that were made by Gaalo, and being a Gaal is worse than being a khaniis. Yet, we wear it all the same. However, if they say that all their profits will go to a khaniis foundation or something then I'm out :kodaksmiley:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My local imam wears Tom Fords Tuscan Leather, its like his favourite perfume and even buys it for the mosque every once in a while for people to spray. Absolute mind fuckery, I wonder if he knows whether tom fords gay, I mean he's a young university educated imam so I'm 80% certain he knows.
Tuscan Leather is fuego.
I got that too but as a clone attar. Smells like the real deal and it's way cheaper.

Still the principle is to not put money in the pockets of these fruitcakes

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Nah brah, that shit smells like the ass cheeks of some moroccan chic I was fuking in Dubai. Tuscan leather has never been the same for me ever since. If you want something that has the same vibe go for D&G velvet desert Oudh, absolutely classy stuff.

Trending

Latest posts