Funny Eid in Saakow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Wth, the first pics look scary. I wouldn't attend an event like that even if they paid me millions. They look like they practice juju.

Lmao, that determination and energy while doing the tug of war and the egg relay race. That's the jihad spirit I know.:gunsmiley:

My favorites have to be the ones with the jirikaano(the yellow water containers).:icon lol::icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz What did I the Sheikh tell you fam? Cagdheers are us Sade Ugaases's jesters.

Bunch of clowns. That's why we own them. :manny:

Everytime I come back to this thread. I can't stop laughing. :deadosama:

You can't lie, without Caghdeers. It would be boring.

Shouout to @TekNiKo though, this thread is legendary kkk

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Ofcourse it would I would cherish the day we get peace in Somalia sip some shaah fkd by the beach and everyone can go home in peace no killing no fighting just roasting and call it a day :rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ofcourse it would I would cherish the day we get peace in Somalia have some sip shaah fkd by the beach and everyone can go home in peace no killing no fighting just roasting and call it a day :rejoice:

This actually happens to youngins in T.dot lmao. You'll have Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq sitting together and dissing/laughing at each other for fun. No Cuqdad, those ones need medical help.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shouout to @TekNiKo though, this thread is legendary kkk

Lets call it the Cirque Du Cagdheer starring: Tallest Suicide bomber alive, Diana Abusing Shababist, The Longfooted Primate

Interactive games including: Ride the Jerrycan, train,tartanka ukumaanta and Chicken choking contest!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

For real fam. Without my pets cagdheers. There wouldn't be no entertainment for us Sade Ugaases. :mjlaugh:

Sheikh

VIP
I don't think any sane person would try to FKD with @Sheikh

He will drag your ass to another dimension so go for easier Marehan prey. :gucciwhat:

Facts man I'm the reigning FKD champ around here. This 1 week old newbie thinks he can brawl with the Sheikh. Wallahi he's up for a damn big surprise.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
You dumb cagdheer stop claiming Al Kabob's victories as your own.

Nigga your my pet. Your job is to entertain us your masters. Nothing else.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, those gunshots were from the bodyguards of the minister, he showed mercy by having his guards stand down. If it were Madobe visiting best believe the whole gobol would have been under curfew. :lolbron:

Sheikh

VIP
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, those gunshots were from the bodyguard of the minister, he showed mercy by having his guards stand down. If it were Madobe visiting best believe the whole gobol would have been under curfew. :lolbron:

Only doqon is you. You doqonki cagdheer. That minister is our servant. Just like you are our servant.

He didn't show nothing. Just a weak nacas like you are. The Gobol is doing great. And Madhuuso is a daanyeer. I'm telling his days are numbered on every calendar that guy will get karbashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts