Funny Bosaso Comedy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug your region is in evacuation mode . They even taking 'mosquito nets' as they know kaneco is going to feed of his body when sleeping outside. Nigga even got a mattress preparing for refugee lifestyle:pachah1:

My region is having shax outside a camp fire

@Cognitivedissonance and @Jablibax have no response at the difference of lifestyle. Gobanimada waa loo dhasha LAMA BARAN KARO

@SirLancelLord that's over some one guy shot at a checkpoint. In Mogadishu even if 500 die like zoobe lama 'qaxo'. War is normal there, it's unusual here

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So you're using a skit video on tik tok? Am I supposed to be mad about this?

P.s

Did this give you flashbacks when your ancestors were running away from Bari loooool

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug your region is in evacuation mode . They even taking 'mosquito nets' as they know kaneco is going to feed of his body when sleeping outside. Nigga even got a mattress preparing for refugee lifestyle:pachah1:

My region is having shax outside a camp fire

@Cognitivedissonance and @Jablibax have no response at the difference of lifestyle. Gobanimada waa loo dhasha LAMA BARAN KARO

@SirLancelLord that's over some one guy shot at a checkpoint. In Mogadishu even if 500 die like zoobe lama 'qaxo'. War is normal there, it's unusual here
Cali saleeban have proven their enmity towards cismaan maxamud by getting their tribal militia into cismaan maxamud part of bosaso but we should of send our troops to carmo and killed the enemy indiscriminately.

i thank Allah cause many young cismaan maxamud will realise now that cali saleeban are their enemies and there’s no love lost wallahi

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Cali saleeban have proven their enmity towards cismaan maxamud by getting their tribal militia into cismaan maxamud part of bosaso but we should of send our troops to carmo and killed the enemy indiscriminately.

i thank Allah cause many young cismaan maxamud will realise now that cali saleeban are their enemies and there’s no love lost wallahi
Did any CS fucked your brain before fagot?, Before that you piece of shit. Didnt you said CS only in qandala, How they come from Carmo:cosbyhmm:.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did any CS fucked your brain before fagot?, Before that you piece of shit. Didnt you said CS only in qandala, How they come from Carmo:cosbyhmm:.
Cismaan maxamud army should of captured carmo and held reer muumin ibn qandala ibn isis hostage, an eye for an eye that’s the only way to deal with terrorists

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Answer my question. How CS came from Carmo?
What kind of question is that? Carmo in bosaso district (not bosaso city) which is cismaan maxamud land, was given to cali saleeban by boqor abdullahi muuse boqor cause cali saleeban land of qandala district is cut off from the rest of puntland by land due to qandala being a mountainous region

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What kind of question is that? Carmo in bosaso district (not bosaso city) which is cismaan maxamud land, was given to cali saleeban by boqor abdullahi muuse boqor cause cali saleeban land of qandala district is cut off from the rest of puntland by land due to qandala being a mountainous region
When you bring prove in ground that belong to you talk, otherwise shit the f*ck up cause you don't nothing. CS build carmo in 90s so no one give us land this ours from when majeertan came to this land. Now we have lands in karkar and bari.