Funny Ass Video

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I laffed watching this. American official meets our PM in a 'bunker' called 'xalane' looooooooool. Can't trust the 'city' he runs loooooooool. Comes to PL and he meets our leaders in 'presidential palace'. So isn't it true @TekNiKo hamar waa bahalo galeen as the old 'mjs' say? if your not a bahal why are world leaders meeting you in a 'bunker' container? Hence accept 'bahalo' galeen weeye meesha. Just don't refuse why 'somalis' call you names, their reasons behind it and always 'provable'.

This is why @PuntiteQueen @Reiko are so vicious with you. Where-as @Finesse and @Manzana are very civil but 'weary' at all times of you.

This reminds me of the @Reiko 'look' especially when hawiye is on the 'other side of the table'

dwbaxw.jpg

@TekNiKo @Loyan @embarassing @Mckenzie MAN up. Anagu 'gabadheena' ayaan ku soo dirna, let us 'real men' in PL get to 'work' figuring out solutions.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo I want the best for hawiye and sometimes 'tough love' is what is needed. Their my reer abti and reer ayeeyo, but don't expect me to sell an image of you as a 'saint' when the whole world is meeting u in a 'bunker' this should send any hawiye some 'signal' something is 'damn wrong'.

How did Somalia go from hosting the OAU and world leaders in Parliament and considered the safest city in the world to THIS. Only thing that changed was HABAR GEDIR. Yes I understand a-lot of hawiyes view HG as the 'last line of defence' against 'darod' and think 'iyaga ayaa darod fahmi kara' and the classical nickname 'indhaha hawiye' due to environmental 'factors' desert based clans. But this thinking has failed abtiyaal. Abdiqasim salat ayaa ku sheegay his own ina adeer wont allow him to build a govt. U backed these niggas but it's time to step away and accept the L and HG has huge internal problems to carry hawiye or anyone else. MJ accepted the L for King Osman and his ambitions and 'switched' quickly and became 'hormuudka' hadafka sayidka oo somalinimo ah, they didn't sit there justifying how they are right.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@TekNiKo I want the best for hawiye and sometimes 'tough love' is what is needed. Their my reer abti and reer ayeeyo, but don't expect me to sell an image of you as a 'saint' when the whole world is meeting u in a 'bunker' this should send any hawiye some 'signal' something is 'damn wrong'.

How did Somalia go from hosting the OAU and world leaders in Parliament and considered the safest city in the world to THIS. Only thing that changed was HABAR GEDIR. Yes I understand a-lot of hawiyes view HG as the 'last line of defence' against 'darod' and think 'iyaga ayaa darod fahmi kara' and the classical nickname 'indhaha hawiye' due to environmental 'factors' desert based clans. But this thinking has failed abtiyaal. Abdiqasim salat ayaa ku sheegay his own ina adeer wont allow him to build a govt. U backed these niggas but it's time to step away and accept the L and HG has huge internal problems to carry hawiye or anyone else. MJ accepted the L for King Osman and his ambitions and 'switched' quickly and became 'hormuudka' hadafka sayidka oo somalinimo ah, they didn't sit there justifying how they are right.
Keep your penis sucking lips off boqor cismaan illahay ha u naxariisto amiin ruunti guuun ba tahay wallahi you cant even respect the dead:pacspit:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keep your penis sucking lips off boqor cismaan illahay ha u naxariisto amiin ruunti guuun ba tahay wallahi you cant even respect the dead:pacspit:

Dont u ever speak to me you egyptian booty licker who is trying to destroy 150 year legacy of sayid that is in the hearts, minds, and souls of our people for what? some fuckin nutcase in egypt called Hassan al-Banna in 1928. Go to egypt, qabrigisa tag koley everything u say stems from his IDEALOGY, it's not yours.

I will put a fkn hole in your 'feker debed' head like the previous punks in alitihaad in 93. U dont work for us u work for an egyptian, hence QABIL MALIHID. Waxad ka dhimatay hassan al bana not majerten. Blow a hole in your head will spill hassan al bana iyo contentkisa maskaxdada ku jira. I will tell yur clan 'axsan baan idin samaye' mag malaha kan. I will drop your body right at the door step of your own family. I will demand no qiyas or mag for u because ma tihid niin danta beeshina ama dalka toona wata, waa d@faar shaqaale uu ahaa niin masar joggo. Masar ayaa looga coynaya not your clans. Some individuals in the mag system 'qiyas ama mag' lagama qaado like tuug iyo m@ryan I know this from personal account as one of my real cousins blew off an issa mahmoud head and dropped his body at their family home, their cud be other cases for no qiyas or mag im not cultural expert but we need to include 'treasonists' ama 'qiyaanul beeleed'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol even 'sayid' had troubles with dhulbahante kuligood ma racin. So many MJ shud see some wisdom in this and speak with 'bartire' loooooooool. Maybe illahi sidasi uu tala galay inay ahadan. Lakin HG illa uu keenadiid sultankooda noqdo oo ay wax walbo talo ay gaadhan uu keenan si uu 'baaritaan' ku samayo inay 'halal' 'somalinimo' iyo 'danta beeshooda' ku jirto iyo meesha loo 'qorsheeye' inay gaadhan till that day happens. HG sidisi ayuu ahanaya.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont u ever speak to me you egyptian booty licker who is trying to destroy 150 year legacy of sayid that is in the hearts, minds, and souls of our people for what? some fuckin nutcase in egypt called Hassan al-Banna in 1928. Go to egypt, qabrigisa tag koley everything u say stems from his IDEALOGY, it's not yours.

I will put a fkn hole in your 'feker debed' head like the previous punks in alitihaad in 93. U dont work for us u work for an egyptian, hence QABIL MALIHID. Waxad ka dhimatay hassan al bana not majerten. Blow a hole in your head will spill hassan al bana iyo contentkisa maskaxdada ku jira. I will tell yur clan 'axsan baan idin samaye' mag malaha kan. I will drop your body right at the door step of your own family. I will demand no qiyas or mag for u because ma tihid niin danta beeshina ama dalka toona wata, waa d@faar shaqaale uu ahaa niin masar joggo. Masar ayaa looga coynaya not your clans. Some individuals in the mag system 'qiyas ama mag' lagama qaado like tuug iyo m@ryan I know this from personal account as one of my real cousins blew off an issa mahmoud head and dropped his body at their family home, their cud be other cases for no qiyas or mag im not cultural expert but we need to include 'treasonists' ama 'qiyaanul beeleed'
Sayiidka the mad mullah was a khawarij dog of hell who massacred many muslims due to his wahabi saudi sect ideology from saudia zionist Arabia.

My ideology is whatever is from my master the most beneficial, as a muslim we have no personal opinion on matters which have already been ordained by the most high and as his slaves we merely say we hear and we obey.

I dont adhere to a particular sect, muslims are obliged to remain united.

Xalane is a base where US intelligence officials work out of and coordinate airstrikes throughout the country. The undersecretary for Political Affairs David Hale, along with Amb. Yammamotto are two high level diplomats for the U.S. and their support for our Government is unwavering. The progress this administration has made is quantifiable and has been acknowledged by our international partners. No amount of spoilers or dowladiids will stop the progress. Next up is debt relief.

Guul Nabad Iyo Nolol :nvjpqts:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I love this osman mohamud in fighting. You guys love to argue. I have been missing out of action for a couple of months. I was tired of reiko and cocknatives constant attacks on me. Reiko is in bosaso but shes hiding from. Abdallah is in galkayo. I was there last week and hes also hiding. These fake puntlanders will get exposed of they ever meet me. But reiko if you want some calisaleeban babies. I got you. I will meher xad you

Trending

Latest posts