Funniest users?

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Im new here so I can’t answer that but give me some time and I’ll top everyone’s list.
1714471907149.png

@Homerlilian

You're a sore loser, mate. Giving me a qashin because you didn't make the list. Maybe cool it with the embarrassingly transparent dawah attempts to Reer Murtad and maybe I'll consider you a worthy contender, aye?

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Love the confidence!
:ohreally:
Maybe it would be more accurately described as misplaced confidence, since I'll always reign supreme as the resident comedy queen of SSpot.
:mjswag:
But you're welcome to try regardless.
Got me there
it is misplaced confidence
1714472260924.png

Sadly I have not been blessed with humour likewise everyone else

@Mudug_gyal give me some of your personality please
1714472387085.png

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Evidently not, he's your archetypal Somali FOB overdosed on confidence, with the way he spams his unintelligible dogshit takes all over this website ffs
He’s not very bright but he also happens to be a child like me but look at the shit he says 😭😭

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Evidently not, he's your archetypal Somali FOB overdosed on confidence, with the way he spams his unintelligible dogshit takes all over this website ffs
It seems that sharing my opinion and ideas is considered wrong because they differ from those of the average users here. But you know what? I couldn’t care less. I am free man with free will, not afraid to share my truth.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
It seems that sharing my opinion and ideas is considered wrong because they differ from those of the average users here. But you know what? I couldn’t care less. I am free man with free will, not afraid to share my truth.
beenlow.

I’ve got a question what’s your obsession with chubby women

Trending