Funniest tweet I’ve ever seen

Your people didnt went to xamar before the union. SYL is MJ mark in Somalia History.
Maxamed Cabdillahi Xayeesi was one of the 13 founders of SYL. He was Subeer Awal.

My ancestors are spread all over the horn. We had trading posts in Shewa to Shabeele & Jubba all the way to Kenya & Tanzania. Way before the british came we would give kikuyus an ounce of tobacco in exchange for their flock of sheep :mjlaugh:

Kezira

disneylanders
Maxamed Cabdillahi Xayeesi was one of the 13 founders of SYL. He was Subeer Awal.

My ancestors are spread all over the horn. We had trading posts in Shewa to Shabeele & Jubba all the way to Kenya & Tanzania. Way before the british came we would give kikuyus an ounce of tobacco in exchange for their flock of sheep :mjlaugh:
Will you claim Jesus Christ also as Habar Awal?

The main founder was MJ :kodaksmiley:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
are u full HA?
No my dad is 100% and both of my grand parents are from the same sub sub sub of HA.

My Maternal Grandfather is 1/2 Yemeni arab, 1/2 Abgaal, My maternal grandmother is HJ and 1/4 Ogaden and 1/4 Abgaal.

So my mom is Arab, @CaliTedesse bow down

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts