Funniest scene in the history of reality tv shows

I thought Bollywood movies exaggerated how timo jileec act but they really do act like that in real life :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Every Arab guy on this show makes me wanna punch them in the face. Anyone else ageee? They’re so conceited and rude and don’t even try to be subtle about it. Reddit has threads about it and some Arab women responded by saying it’s because they’re mothers spoiled them rotten. One cadaan girl talked about dating Somali guy who grew up in Egypt and what a controlling psycho he was. She thought he was an Arab.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Every Arab guy on this show makes me wanna punch them in the face. Anyone else ageee? They’re so conceited and rude and don’t even try to be subtle about it. Reddit has threads about it and some Arab women responded by saying it’s because they’re mothers spoiled them rotten. One cadaan girl talked about dating Somali guy who grew up in Egypt and what a controlling psycho he was. She thought he was an Arab.
To be fair the man was right in this situation as he tried to keep it private and the cadaan lady just outed herself

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So messed up!!!!! What annoyed me is the Indian mother telling her son you are turning OLD because of her. The same mentality that Odeey Somali men have- they leave their wives for a younger wife in hopes, the young wife youth will be scuked up by the odeey and rejuvenate him back to glorious youth. ALL ignorant thinking. Biological clock will keep on ticking whether u inject yourself with blood or u marry a 13 YEAR OLD OLD.

The most touching part was when the dad cried. When his son said i was a disaster, dying. She took care of me. Walaahi men are so simple. Women who cannot keep their men are prodigious stupid. You want a man NEVER To leave u?

Just take care of him like u r taking care of a retarded or autistic kid. Men are big babies. The old father was probably crying because his nagging clueless wife does not touch his buttons. He is happy for his son for finding a nurse & enhancing his happiness in this atrocious looking American. Although i should not say that, she is my inaa adeer. An American. And my age.

:(

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Kudos to the lady, doe. She's a good woman. Took one look at what she was doing to his family and decided it wouldn't work. Shows her older maturity and experience.

Just give him the green card wallahi, the poor man's earned it :vqbuyv0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Arab spring majority of Arab youth can't wait to migrate to the west. It was obvious the set up was transactional, he needed a green card and the islaan knew it. There is no way a perfectly healthy above average young man would marry an obese middle aged woman.

It was painfully clear he's above her league and using her for sharci but she wanted to make her own Disney movie. Attractive girls from 3rd world countries do it all the time but the show wants us to feel sorry for her lol

Trending