Funniest member

who is funny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I think @Inquisitive_ is funny, he's got that dry sense of humor, I can picture his expression not changing while he says some of the things he writes, I like that lol

NotMyL

VIP
People who don't try hard to be funny are always funnier, that's why most of these trolls on sspot are cringy rather than funny, although Edo menance is a harmless one lol

Yes, I'm struggling to discover who Bidaar "Waswagsan" is too. Must be an infrequent poster.

Funniest guys on here are @Cognitivedissonance and @Steamdevolopment. The former is a potty mouthed Islamist with a touch of the hoodrat in him known for breaking out in flights of Somali at unexpected moments. The latter is a sexually voracious lesbian noted for domesticating members of both sexes for the purpose of nocturnal fun.

NotMyL

VIP
Yes, I'm struggling to discover who Bidaar "Waswagsan" is too. Must be an infrequent poster.

Funniest guys on here are @Cognitivedissonance and @Steamdevolopment. The former is a potty mouthed Islamist with a touch of the hoodrat in him known for breaking out in flights of Somali at unexpected moments. The latter is a sexually voracious lesbian noted for domesticating members of both sexes for the purpose of nocturnal fun.
I forgot about @Steamdevolopment :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts