Funds For Somali Female Footballers Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Damn girl, could’ve been your pimp aka agent and negotiating with major clubs. If they’ve skimmed some of the money, it’s understandable, but they took the whole $500,000 allocated for the girls. We are proud to be the most corrupt people and nation in the world.

Btw, why are women not encouraged to play sports in our culture? It seems that we’re left alone in a cultural entity akin to those during the Middle Ages. Kill, maim, raid and rob, use head human skulls as ashtrays and steal funds allocated for female sports because they shouldn’t play sports.

I was very good wallahi if I say so myself

I fancied myself as a striker, the fox in the box. However, because of the cold climate and my mother generally being suspicious when I left the house, I gave up. It’s ok though, I don’t think the women’s team are paid that match. And if I made it professionally, I’m sure I would be competing with Sabrina dowry, as the most hated saqajmad on Somalispot for wearing shorts and embarrassing the Somali community.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somali women football team? Seriously? I’m all for equality but if we are going to focus on sports(priorities right) economically it should be the men’s team we should be funding, let’s be real, no one is going to come out to watch the women’s team.

Somali women football team? Seriously? I’m all for equality but if we are going to focus on sports(priorities right) economically it should be the men’s team we should be funding, let’s be real, no one is going to come out to watch the women’s team.

@TheShinning

Though I believe both should be equally funded, that won't happen and I understand why. What you guys are not getting is that the money doesn't belong to Somalia, it was a small gift for the women football and the lion's share were donated to the Men's football. It's like begging me for food and spending the money on alcohol or drugs. Will I give you money again?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@TheShinning

Though I believe both should be equally funded, that won't happen and I understand why. What you guys are not getting is that the money doesn't belong to Somalia, it was a small gift for the women football and the lion's share were donated to the Men's football. It's like begging me for food and spending the money on alcohol or drugs. Will I give you money again?
Are you saying the money that was intended for the women’s team was given to the men’s team? Or they don’t know where the money went?

Are you saying the money that was intended for the women’s team was given to the men’s team? Or they don’t know where the money went?

@TheShinning

The money was stolen. It is Somalia. It’s principles. If you beg someone and gives you the money to spend on certain things, you should honour your promise to them and if you can’t, give them back their money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do i find women, especially somali women in sports hilarious?
5784.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thats terrible, what are they going to use to by diana products now:gucciwhat:
You're disgusting..

These girls are trying to live a better life by being athletes and you're worried about Diana.

I'm going to slap the doqonimo out of you.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You're disgusting..

These girls are trying to live a better life by being athletes and you're worried about Diana.

I'm going to slap the doqonimo out of you.

How are you gonna get mad at a post from a month ago:gucciwhat:

I was in Santa Monica/LA when I posted that:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts