Fun facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lool same. There's a reason that guy is one the NBA's best trash talkers. He'll would get those lil kids in their feelings. :pachah1::russ:
He was actually nice Wallahi, kept making jokes and stuff. Some of the other players were awkward and kept fake smiling. KG was the only genuine.

Alright another fun fact about me my cousin caught a body back in 2011 and I’m scared to be around him cuz niggas be looking for him lmao

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He was actually nice Wallahi, kept making jokes and stuff. Some of the other players were awkward and kept fake smiling. KG was the only genuine.

Yeah off the court he seems like a chill guy.

They’ve tried and literally already killed 3 of his friends. He’s just an unstable mf and the way mn is situated if they can’t find him they’ll get his family
daaaamn.....stay away from him. One of my friends who once lived with me got killed like this. For some sh1t his little brother did. The brother went into hiding so they targeted my friend one night walking outside his house and shot him. Now the mother and rest of the family disowned the little brother and he has to live with causing his big brothers death. The guy that killed has never committed a crime and was the most laid back fun loving guy yo u would meet

Fun fact
I met jalen Ramsey and my first words were” wait aren’t you a football player” whole time I couldn’t remember his name.

This was last summer. When he walked away I google searched him up and realized it was him.

I actually really liked him at the time. But the reason why I couldn’t recognize him was because I didn’t see him without his helmet that much. Since than I been paying attention to faces more.

Jalen is as gay as waraabe. You dodged a bullet:nahgirl:

daaaamn.....stay away from him. One of my friends who once lived with me got killed like this. For some sh1t his little brother did. The brother went into hiding so they targeted my friend one night walking outside his house and shot him. Now the mother and rest of the family disowned the little brother and he has to live with causing his big brothers death. The guy that killed has never committed a crime and was the most laid back fun loving guy yo u would meet
Yeah man shits beyond sad I don’t need that stress on me, my parents or my siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending