Fuleyga Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
@diaby

I guess you're all 68 iq..for bickering and fighting eachother under foreign occupation :francis::meleshame:

This why I've become a staunch supporter of P. I. M :kanyehmm:

This is how I know most b00ns have 68 IQ.

Isn't Xamar run by Ugandans protecting farmaajo and his fake president title? The same title that hasn't meant anything since 1990.

Isn't Gedo run by Kenyans and Ethiopians?

Aren't Marehan under gumeysi in DDS and NFD and having their homes torn down in Gedo?

I've already debunked all points you made which have been used in the past by reer b00n but I'm happy to make you look retarded like the rest of your clansmen :mjlaugh:

spelling-l-s-t-e-r-incorrect-red-spell-red-33800543.png
:dead1:

Isn't Xamar run by Ugandans protecting farmaajo and his fake president title? The same title that hasn't meant anything since 1990.

Aren't Marehan under gumeysi in DDS and NFD and having their homes torn down in Gedo?

I've already debunked all points you made which have been used in the past by reer b00n but I'm happy to make you look retarded like the rest of your clansmen :mjlaugh:

That still doesn't change the fact that you've never been president. Leadership is not one of your skills clearly look at the Odeyga Futo Madobe :drakelaugh:
Gedo is under the jurisdiction of your demented uncle he licks Kenyan booty. Even NFD and DDSI are majority OG :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: You diss yourself while dissing me very sad :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Typical dabaqoodhi from QabriDahaar, he puts his master Kikiyu Uhuru Kenyatta on his avatar but insults the President of Somalia, we know where your loyalties lie dog of Bantus :pacspit::pacspit:

doesn't Kenyatta owned half of gedo by splitting it in the border and your uncle farmajo said absolutely nothing, nada, zero, sifr, shum, dosh, bosh, zereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooo

failmarjo is so scafred of kenya not letting him visit his house with the loot he bought it with,

why doesn't farmajo invest in properties in dusamareeb or luuq?

and farmajo is not president of somalia, he need his bantu boyfriends to have shower in the loo, he barely controls 100 square meters of villa somalia with out bantus he is nothing,

i find hilarious with 1doors who will shout and cry for ministers in DDS yet claim only Og are occupied yet will say we own lands in dds,

and marehans who will say jubaland is occupied and ddsi yet cry and demand seats for having lands in jubaland and ddsi,

they have this magic space time warping affect where somalias enemas miss them as they live in another dimension all the sudden but their dimension joins our dimension when its time to share ministers

low caqli low IQ b00ns and 1doors, :damn::damn::damn::damn:

q.jpg

That still doesn't change the fact that you've never been president. Leadership is not one of your skills clearly look at the Odeyga Futo Madobe :drakelaugh:
Gedo is under the jurisdiction of your demented uncle he licks Kenyan booty. Even NFD and DDSI are majority OG :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: You diss yourself while dissing me very sad :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

a president of somalia chosen by foreigners in nairobi or adis abba and where the president of so called somalia cannot visit the loo with out bantu guards :fantasia2::fantasia2:

let me know when he can lead the nation and stand for president with his own guards and he has control from ras kamboni to saylac until then :drakekidding:

The same JL that is run by Kenya? Reer Yeti think they're doing something. Gumaysi 2.0 :chrisfreshhah:
Come back when you've had real positions of power like presidents:hillarybiz:
Until then
IdioticWellmadeAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

abiy_farmajo_afawarki4.jpg

the B000n is begging for them to take it easy, look at his face,

first it was burundi and ugandiis now its the habashis

let me know when the b000n can visit the toilet with somali guards instead of fufu bodyguards

OG rules MX in DDS, NFD and Jubaland. That's 3-1 to me and the one place where you have presidency you can't even land in Kismayo without my permission :francis:

As for the score in terms of karbash, I've lost count long ago...maybe your last hero hiraale can help us with that :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending