Fucking Qataris dumped injured somalis in Sudan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I don't understand why these victims can't be treated inside Somalia? It's as if we don't have hospitals.

The gulf arabs in my opinion are some of the worst humans on earth. Literally they were all living in a desert with their sheeps and goats (even camel can't survive there) and they hit the highest natural resources. When we move on to renewable energy resources, their counties will go to ruin as the west won't need them anymore.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
how is erdogan a snake?

he acts like he is standing up for muslims when he is really the honey trap laid by the western colonial powers :russ: everyone knows the muslims are awaiting for some saviour so why not create one, out of the nato headquarters :chrisfreshhah:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
He turned a blind eye to isis. All you need to know. I like that he supports somalia but overall he's a piece of shit.

is it his responsibility to stop arabs from killing each other :gucciwhat: hes turkish not arab

how are you getting mad at him for staying in his lane? you do realize arabs dont give a f*ck about you right?:chrisfreshhah:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
is it his responsibility to stop arabs from killing each other :gucciwhat: hes turkish not arab

how are you getting mad at him for staying in his lane? you do realize arabs dont give a f*ck about you right?:chrisfreshhah:

it really doesnt matter if arabs care about us or not. its the muslim spirit to have compassion for others regardless :rejoice:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This can’t be true. You mean to tell me victims of the terrorist attack were loaded onto a plane from Qatar all the way to Sudan and left there? Not even dropped off at a hospital in Sudan?
:gucciwhat:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
it really doesnt matter if arabs care about us or not. its the muslim spirit to have compassion for others regardless :rejoice:

so again him not stopping a terrorist organization that nobody else stopped, means hes a bad person? He took in the most syrian refugees :mahubowtf:

you guys are idiots :mugshotman:

You think the Turks care about Somalia? They have interests in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts