FTM transgenders?

Why are MTF(Male to Female) transgenders seemingly the majority of Transgenders, and why are their barely any FTM(Female to Male) transgenders.

I've barely seen any FTM but they don't even look like a guy they just look like a girl that cut off her hair and started dressing different.
:mjdontkno:

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Why are MTF(Male to Female) transgenders seemingly the majority of Transgenders, and why are their barely any FTM(Female to Male) transgenders.

I've barely seen any FTM but they don't even look like a guy they just look like a girl that cut off her hair and started dressing different.
:mjdontkno:
It seems losing testosterone is easier than gaining one.

There is no advantage to be gained for women if they transition into men. However, there is an advantage to be gained for men that transition into women.

Because they are perverted men who get off on larping as women. It is like the female version of blackface.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Actually no there are 2-4x more FtM than MtF. They are pushing MtF to erase women’s rights and hiding behind “woke” culture.
These little es supporting these monsters are gonna end up as handmaidens.

Imagine having to go to male public lavatories :westbrookwtf: talk about downgrading. Meanwhile the MtF will stink up the ladies room :vqbuyv0:

I used to think that female bathrooms would be significantly cleaner than male bathrooms, but I was disabused of this when I worked in clubs years back; we (security) had to clear people out of the entire club at the end, and that obviously included clearing out the bathrooms -- and the female bathrooms were atrocious.

I don't know if this can be applied to female bathrooms outside clubs but I was shocked because the filth was:
tenor (4).gif

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I used to think that female bathrooms would be significantly cleaner than male bathrooms, but I was disabused of this when I worked in clubs years back; we (security) had to clear the entire club out at the end and that obviously included clearing out the bathrooms -- and the female bathrooms were atrocious.

I don't know if this can be applied to female bathrooms outside clubs but I was shocked because the filth was:View attachment 196283
Nigga that was a club
:wtfdis:

You just notice the mtf easier, and they're more loud in media. Ftm have a much easier time passing, and try to stand out less.
Most of the time ppl transition because of gender dysphoria, though doesn't have the mental disorder categorization it has the traits as one. However there are some that transition because of gynephilia.

Trending