From their social media pics they portrayed a happy successful life but last week he strangled her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
this patern is becoming more and more apparent.

You got couples who post pics of them being lovely-dovey on social media. They post about their trips to exotic places and expensive lifestyle. Heck they are even successful at times in their career.

But it all a façade.

It is similar to my friend who has being posting his "great and incredible wife" , only for them to divorce bitterly

Read this story that just happened

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...appears-in-court-charged-with-her-murder.html

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If she acts up she deserves to get slapped.

Woman tend to make you wanna straighten them out but I wouldn't go as far as kill them.

I can't wait to go back home with her :banderas:

Oh god this please make it happen soon, oh lord, I can't wait !
Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Do some people just not understand the concept of divorce or cutting people out?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I think their were two reasons for what happened.

She either was divorcing him and was about to take half of everything he owned, or he caught her cheating on him. Regardless these South Asians and Arabs got problems. They are proper women killers and shit, hell they even throw acid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think their were two reasons for what happened.

She either was divorcing him and was about to take half of everything he owned, or he caught her cheating on him. Regardless these South Asians and Arabs got problems. They are proper women killers and shit, hell they even throw acid.

More than likely it was a case of him seeing all his stuff ( kids and wealth) taken away due to a system that's stacked against men's human rights. These Western laws have completely lost their mind in their quest to be feminist society. But good news is that there will be more killings like this that will wake them up to fix this broken justice.

Have you ever been in a an angry breakup where you don't wanna see your belongings to someone. Imagine at that passionate moment that little female of yours waves the children and your wealth front of you and says " it's all mine or you'll go to jail ". At this moment any men would loose it and don't even know when he grabbed that thin neck of hers :faysalwtf::fittytousand:

Galaeri

More than likely it was a case of him seeing all his stuff ( kids and wealth) taken away due to a system that's stacked against men's human rights. These Western laws have completely lost their mind in their quest to be feminist society. But good news is that there will be more killings like this that will wake them up to fix this broken justice.

I heard in some American States its rough. The lady gets everything, the car and the house. Is this true?

I would loose my mind if some broad managed to rob me of half of what I struggled for. If this is true he should have known better and married a good muslimah, or a woman that is switched on.

Wife-killing South Asian genes + Unjust feminist laws that activate murderous genes = Dead wife. She never stood a chance.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard in some American States its rough. The lady gets everything, the car and the house. Is this true?

I would loose my mind if some broad managed to rob me of half of what I struggled for. If this is true he should have known better and married a good muslimah, or a woman that is switched on.

In Canada as well manne

Woman tend to make you wanna straighten them out but I wouldn't go as far as kill them.

I can't wait to go back home with her :banderas:

Oh god this please make it happen soon, oh lord, I can't wait !
Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

how on earth did anyone marry you? i find that so hard to believe.
you either play the pervert borderline abusive guy on this thread and not in real life or your wife is a total miskiinad.
in any case, i will find your details and report you to the police as potential domestic abuser. they must watch you closely.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how on earth did anyone marry you? i find that so hard to believe.
you either play the pervert borderline abusive guy on this thread and not in real life or your wife is a total miskiinad.
in any case, i will find your details and report you to the police as potential domestic abuser. they must watch you closely.

Listen to my dear @sahersi youll be shocked to find out that I am the abused. Anytime she gets angry with me I'm her punching bag. The amount of sabir I display is beyond the charts. Nonetheless she's the mother of my children and I care about that. Stop nice try of making me looking like a naag dile.

What about females who throw anything next to them when in rage?

Can you condemn them ?

Or it depends on your part ?

So what if he has other females. Keep your hands to yourself woman.

Galaeri

Listen to my dear @sahersi youll be shocked to find out that I am the abused. Anytime she gets angry with me I'm her punching bag. The amount of sabir I display is beyond the charts. Nonetheless she's the mother of my children and I care about that. Stop nice try of making me looking like a naag dile.

Can you condemn them ?

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Your a funny c*nt adheer.

Can you condemn them ?

i suppose a starving farax will be hurt as well if a female put her hands on him so the whole men are stronger argument doesn't work with somali men. in that case i do not condone your wife picking on you. she needs to go easy on you.

but if you are anything like you lead on to be, i understand her rage.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i suppose a starving farax will be hurt as well if a female put her hands on him so the whole men are stronger argument doesn't work with somali men. in that case i do not condone your wife picking on you. she needs to go easy on you.

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

but if you are anything like you lead on to be, i understand her rage.

:faysalwtf::ooh: So you are justifying a husband abuse but there's no justification for wife abuse. Look at this double standards :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace
i advocate for peaceful households, but sometimes, you even make me want to backhand you from my computer.
she needs to teach you adaabta, but still i tell her to go easy.

I'm a victim and further victimizing me. I need to get hold of your people so they can teach you to be a proper female :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon:
and what might that be?
i am proper as proper can get and i will backhand a man like you any day. after all women are great teachers and you need to learn manners.

When you backhand me miyaan hurdaa?:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending