From the looks of it Somaliland would be 20% Christian in the next 20years if this is not stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These cadaans are having secret hotel meetings with their flock.

Failure of intelligence.

This is a threat to the Republic specially considering that we got folks like @waraabe whos borderline gaal, not yet but on the brink of gaalanimo.

waraabe

Your superior
Are you a terrorist? What do you have against them building their places of worship? Is it not permitted under Islam? Should we close down mosques in non Muslim countries

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Lives in the West where mosques are built freely and Salafis preach whatever they want.

But don't want Christians to do the same? the very same people who offered and accepted your parent's refugee status to stay in the West?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
go try building a mosque at The Vatican.

Islamic countries are under the level of holiness as The Vatican.

So take your nacasnimo reasoning to the rubbish pan :camby::camby:

If there are Christians in Somaliland they deserve to have their own place of worship. Being against it only shows how insecure your faith is.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lol calm down adeer. Reer Somaliland are very tolerant, there's nothing to be insecure about. The gaalo livin' deserve to have their own place of worship

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you lunatics not answering my impeccable question? How come they are not allowing a mosque at The Vatican? This is supposedly the most free society and most democratic.

waraabe

Your superior
Why are you lunatics not answering my impeccable question? How come they are not allowing a mosque at The Vatican? This is supposedly the most free society and most democratic.
the Vatican is in Italy and there are lots of mosques in Italy.

why are there no churches in mecca?

you want others to let you build your mosques but refuse to allow them the same right

you should go back to the bush you came from

There's a huge mosque in Rome. Why would they need to go to the Vatican to pray?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the Vatican is in Italy and there are lots of mosques in Italy.

why are there no churches in mecca?

you want others to let you build your mosques but refuse to allow them the same right

you should go back to the bush you came from

It is in Italy but is a sovereign nation you dimwit.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't mind opening a house of worship for people living there, but you guys should beware of these missionaries. They do all sorts of shady shit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tim pledger can forget about a Church this is a muslim country and any other Somali that would join him is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.