From purely pragmatic view, Trump's ban on Somalia makes sense

I hate that any form self critique on one's people, pointing out flaws in one's self or being just even poke fun on said flaws is look at as self hatred or racist. Look, the main complaint from whites about Somalis is that 1. The one's that commit crimes get away with it. 2. Have no fear of police. 3. Are very hard to placate to. 4. Trump probably doesn't know much about the people or culture, so there's a fear of the unknown. 5. We come off as standoffish and kinda evil. Westerns tend to see the blunt way we speak, our humor comes off too dark, especially for the libreals scares people. 6. 99.9 percent of westerns believe Somalis to be religious extremists. Somali culture is pretty alien to most Americans. Also, people have told me that the reason why Somalis are scary is they way that we treat tragedies. It's like Somalis will mourn for a while and just move on. But I think most Americans are too sensitive. People need to learn how to take criticism . Sorry if I'm being insensitive.My Americans friends say I can say things in a way that rubs people the wrong way

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Also, in way telling Somalis to go back makes no sense because we're NOMADS. Why would a nomad leave the country ?Derp derp
Kkk for Europeans to say that to Somalis is understandable. But Americans saying for me to go back is laughable. KK go back to Europe you Anglo Saxon. Hypocrisy at its finest! :fittytousand:

@Timo Madow and proud I've been told by other minorities that they don't understand why we generally react to racism in such an apathetic way. They also see that colonization is seen as evil, but isn't to Somalis. They asked me why don't Somalis complain about white people and why some seem to get along with whites more. White libreals don't understand why we're rude to them when they're doing super nice to us. What do I say ?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Timo Madow and proud I've been told by other minorities that they don't understand why we generally react to racism in such an apathetic way. They also see that colonization is seen as evil, but isn't to Somalis. They asked me why don't Somalis complain about white people and why some seem to get along with whites more. White libreals don't understand why we're rude to them when they're doing super nice to us. What do I say ?
That Somalis are assholes lol. We would be Republican if they didn't hate Islam so much. We only use the Queer Liberals because they defend Islam + welfare for lazy doqons.

@Timo Madow and proud Did the ban ever stop Somalis from coming over or at the most trying ? Also, is the reason why you don't hear about Somalis complaining about the Kenyan wall is because 1. They just blow it up 2. Is just going to going to yolo it and see what happens. Did when Somalis face racism is just like "Okay bet, challenge accepted" I just seems like if something racist thing happened to a Somali and he didn't do anything about it and he cried about it, I feel like other Somalis would be more mad at him more than the racist how started.

I hate that any form self critique on one's people, pointing out flaws in one's self or being just even poke fun on said flaws is look at as self hatred or racist. Look, the main complaint from whites about Somalis is that 1. The one's that commit crimes get away with it. 2. Have no fear of police. 3. Are very hard to placate to. 4. Trump probably doesn't know much about the people or culture, so there's a fear of the unknown. 5. We come off as standoffish and kinda evil. Westerns tend to see the blunt way we speak, our humor comes off too dark, especially for the libreals scares people. 6. 99.9 percent of westerns believe Somalis to be religious extremists. Somali culture is pretty alien to most Americans. Also, people have told me that the reason why Somalis are scary is they way that we treat tragedies. It's like Somalis will mourn for a while and just move on. But I think most Americans are too sensitive. People need to learn how to take criticism . Sorry if I'm being insensitive.My Americans friends say I can say things in a way that rubs people the wrong way

No publicity is bad publicity. Better to be infamous than not to be famous at all:win:

I see your points. Lol talking to cadaans about racism such a dead end situation. They’re the last group I’m trying to connect with on a personal level.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Huuno i am so glad u r in the alert mode nowadays. There was a time i thought u were always in a haze of daze.