[FRIENDS] my buddy are still going outside without ME

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's abused guys, I hate it so much.

We are barely a group of 3, we know each other since high school and we did almost everything together.

But here it is, for a few months now I have the impression of being sidelined by them..they make plans / go out without me and this several times.

It wouldn't have bothered me before, and even now since we don't have to do everything together 24 hours a day, but since I can feel the hindsight that I'm starting to have with one of them, it's hurtful. .

Just before I call one to find out what he's doing (to tell him to get out what)
Result: They tell me that they are currently in town to buy clothes without having invited me and that is the I do not know how many times at least (they make a plan without telling me)

I do not understand absolutely why, we did not get confused, there was no problem

others who have had this kind of scene? or else would you advise me to tell them about it?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It seems like you're thinking of them in a way that they don't think of you as (a close friend) get your emotions out of it bro, take a step back and do you. Stop chasing after people and stressing over others that don't give a shit about you.

Keep it moving and see what you attract, if you don't have people around you that put in as much effort as you give out than they are not the right ones you should associate with. The more you kid yourself and play it off as nothing then keep going back to play yourself the more you look like a fool. Do you saxiib.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1630940260182.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You aren't liked anymore. That's life. Move on and find hobbies and other people who respect you to hang out with. Don't contact them again. It will only be a matter of time before they go their separate ways themselves or reach out to you (and if they do, ignore their attempts to reach you). As you get older, your good friendships goes down considerably and they sometimes end up being totally new people who may be older than you. My two good friends now are in their mid 30s and early 50s.

How old are you? You're probably at the age that you shouldn't be going out with friends to buy clothes anyway. Time to become more mature. You being cut off by them is great news to renew yourself. Trust me, it's a very good feeling. Once you hit 25-26 and as you get older after that age, life becomes so good.

:banderas:

You aren't liked anymore. That's life. Move on and find hobbies and other people who respect you to hang out with. Don't contact them again. It will only be a matter of time before they go their separate ways themselves or reach out to you (and if they do, ignore their attempts to reach you). As you get older, your good friendships goes down considerably and they sometimes end up being totally new people who may be older than you. My two good friends now are in their mid 30s and early 50s.

How old are you? You're probably at the age that you shouldn't be going out with friends to buy clothes anyway. Time to become more mature. You being cut off by them is great news to renew yourself. Trust me, it's a very good feeling. Once you hit 25-26 and as you get older after that age, life becomes so good.

:banderas:

Lmao how did u get to be all buddy buddy with a 50yr old

Trending

Latest posts