VIP
Oh gosh ! they are so beautiful, unique and i want to marry them all
AVT_Edith-Piaf_1740.jpeg

(Edith Piaf)
6426687_marionmarechal_1000x625.jpg

(Marion Marechal le Pen)
Alizee-maman-preoccupee-par-l-avenir-de-sa-fille-Annily.jpg

(Alizée)
Priscilla-Betti-s-offre-une-nouvelle-tete.-Decouvrez-ce-changement-radical-de-look.jpg

(Priscilla)
maxresdefault.jpg

If i improve my fatass look and i'll get a sixpack, maybe i'll date a Frenchie since i'm french (one of my parents is french) :mjswag::mjpls::patrice::ohhh::mjohreally:

AVT_Edith-Piaf_1740.jpeg

(Edith Piaf)

(Marion Marechal le Pen)

(Alizée)
Priscilla-Betti-s-offre-une-nouvelle-tete.-Decouvrez-ce-changement-radical-de-look.jpg

(Priscilla)
maxresdefault.jpg

If i improve my fatass look and i'll get a sixpack, maybe i'll date a Frenchie since i'm french (one of my parents is french) :mjswag::mjpls::patrice::ohhh::mjohreally:
:drakelaugh: I don't think dijabouti counts as France sxb :russ:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Look at dem manly facial features esp the chins . You sure that they are females? Just admit that they are trans and move on with life
@4head :susp:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AVT_Edith-Piaf_1740.jpeg

(Edith Piaf)

(Marion Marechal le Pen)

(Alizée)

(Priscilla)
maxresdefault.jpg

Hit the Gym dhee. Armadillo can be your work out friend. Good luck

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm usually not this rude to people I don't know, but man oh man, you have some FUCKED UP taste in women man. These women are beat up from the feet up fam.

Deer uk and France have it ruff, might as well move to Sweden if whites your type
Those Scandinavians may look good, but they're awkward af. I'd rather get with an outgoing American or Australian. Those are the only cadaan nationalities that are attractive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts