French women compares her dog to a black singer on live TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't say that to him if he was somali:yacadiim:
b91615_5844609.jpg

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She doesn't even look full blooded French. Her last name tells me she's mixed with Arab.

Anyway not our problem! Somalis have a lot to deal with than defend black people from racism.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
why exactly does AJ make these professional videos for relatively mundane stories?

This isn't surprising :tocry: French people are racist as hell--they hate black Africans, but on the other hand they hate Arabs more :dabcasar:

She doesn't even look full blooded French. Her last name tells me she's mixed with Arab.

Anyway not our problem! Somalis have a lot to deal with than defend black people from racism.
She's half Harki i think betrayers of Algeria that moved to France after they were kicked out in 1962.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I guess were are in the times when you insult a black person, race is going to be brought up - every time? #InterestingTimes

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I guess were are in the times when you insult a black person, race is going to be brought up - every time? #InterestingTimes
While it isn't explicitly racist, it's a very uncomfortable statement that is loaded with racial undertones.
Snub, flat noses are a very African facial feature; this lady is comparing said nose to that of a dog. Pretty shitty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending