French speaking Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Salut,

Apres voir le fil sur la décision maritime, je pense un fil en français est une bonne idée.

Ici est le fil pour les somalis francophone.

Merci.

lol me hablo en lengua de los ilegales, tambien conocido como Español. El françes es un lengua bastardo. Solo los monos en hablan el françes

Tu madre es un puta grande con cincuenta penes en la boca en todo momento.

Oh y mujeres etìopes son bonitas gracias as Dios :banderas:

french is bathtii language and is only useful in france and some irrelevant west african dictatorship states plus jabuuti:camby:

On a sidenote. In year 7 8 and 9 we was taught french. One morning our french teacher bought us french breakfast and it was :ohlord:

And the shitty parts of Belgium and Switzerland, lol.

French language is dying. I noticed even politically they try to play significant and relevant. But they are under germany's shadow. Funny thing the allies literally handed over france to charles de gual:ftw9nwa: despite him being in exile in england. I honestly believe we could overun jabuti in a day.

Apollo

VIP
French language is dying. I noticed even politically they try to play significant and relevant. But they are under germany's shadow. Funny thing the allies literally handed over france to charles de gual:ftw9nwa: despite him being in exile in england. I honestly believe we could overun jabuti in a day.

English would be fairly obscure and useless if it weren't for the USA. That's how English lucked out. If it was only the British Isles+Canada/OZ speaking it nobody would learn it like French.

Personally I wish there was something like Esperanto that was popular. I don't really like English nor French.

Status
Not open for further replies.