FRENCH speaker NEEDED: Africans catch their country’s thief & torturer at a Paris Cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dammit! Where are French Sspot members! What’re you guys good for. Can you interpreted for us.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The west Africans dress up so clean and crispy walaahi. Their snickers shines like the moon, and their clothes colorful and well pressed. Yet, u cannot clean the violent hand gesticulations when talking, the primal rants of village natl anthem. and the unconstrained mouth with saliva flying to mountain Kilimanjaro in all directions!

PS Europe Police need to implement Guns for their cops. These useless security guard sticks are not acceptable

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I couldn’t understand clearly what the guy with the white t-shirt was saying but overall they were saying that he is a criminal, torturer and has killed many people including children in Gabon

Muji

VIP
The west Africans dress up so clean and crispy walaahi. Their snickers shines like the moon, and their clothes colorful and well pressed. Yet, u cannot clean the violent hand gesticulations when talking, the primal rants of village natl anthem. and the unconstrained mouth with saliva flying to mountain Kilimanjaro in all directions!

PS Europe Police need to implement Guns for their cops. These useless security guard sticks are not acceptable

Kilimanjaro is in east Africa not West you old dementia ridden cow

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kilimanjaro is in east Africa not West you old dementia ridden cow

loooooooooooooooooooool I didn't say it was east or west. My use of Kilimanjaro mountain was to illustrate the height of which the west african saliva will be flying from! loooooooooooool

these guys are cucks, why didn't they kill him where he stood? or at least beat him a little bit. fear of deportation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts