French people are fucking lazy

It's been 5 weeks now that my college's library has been closed in protest to new nationwide retirement rules.

The year before that for 4 months we couldn't go to the library as well because my city's universities were about to join forces and become one which their personnel even though no loss of jobs would have happened refused.

I can't fucking stand this shit, during the summer holidays I was in Rotterdam which had their libraries open from 9 to 22.

French people are just a bunch of lazy fuckers who go on strike for literally every single thing.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I always struggled with figuring out how theyre the third economy in Europe.

Even the Spaniards are harder workers than them and they take half the day off.

It's simply because of their high population.

If you compare the gdp per capita which is a more reliable unit of measurement of a country's economic health than simply the nation's gdp, you can see that France is actually doing much worse than many countries in the EU, check out this list and click on IMF to sort by 2019's ascending gdp (nominal) per capita.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

This is a not a thread worthy thread. if only there was an official thread wherein you could post about your day and or rant :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.

It is because they profit of our fucking continent on a MASSIVE scale. Alot of West African countries simply hand over money to the French Government. Over 500bn a year.

Trending