French black are the most selfhating coons

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm confused as to where these maadow french men get their confidence when 99 percent of them are the opposite to attractive (can't say the word since is ramadan) absolutely shameless with no dhiig and the funny thing is these sort of people want to lecture about our anti blackness yet are the biggest racist coons to their own women and would even kill one for a racist arab. Somali men would never.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's a reason why black girls are so easy, even in the UK, these women reek of insecurity.
That's why i laugh when they hate on somalis, cu they be fuckin anything on the down low. Really insecure.

Imagine they own men bashing them daily and marrying out at such high rates. I'd be hateful too. Hell look at carribean women, 90% of their men married white women and killed off their race.
:ohlord:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m a man on a mission i shall uplift our fellow african sisters while these dameers are putting them down.

Things are so bad they cant even believe you’re chatting to them. Very critical situation.

Fellow cushitic mujaahidiin lets fix what the bantu has broken. Bantus are anti black. Bantu men hate black women

#notallblackmen #onlybantumen

Indeed cushitic lions are the realist niggas
View attachment 112899View attachment 112900
So you use tinder? cus black women are the opposite on there, they are very nice and feminine cus of the demand of men due to their own men abandoning them.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"I'm not racism, we're brothers BUT, they can't touch my sister and I don't touch theirs!!" lmfaoooo, this is fucking amaing. I've never seen a man seethe so hard. @Saredo thank you for this comedy goldmine:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Damn bro. It's like when an cadaan guy sees me with an cadaan peng ting. You can tell it's silently killing them.

Why do they care? i don't care about random xalimos marrying out. I can go home and get a xalimo and keep my becky and latina on the side. This is Babylon the great. Everyone mixes in superpowers. Every superpower has had the same thing happen to them over time.

:patrice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The more racist the country, the more selfhating dameers
French negroes hate black women with passion, i know this for a fact since i lived there 3 years. Bunch of selfhating ******s.

Aad iyo aad ayaan uga naxay hablahaa masaakiinta ah ee habeen iyo maalin la iska caayo. Bilaa damiir animals hablahooda ayaa lagu hor caayayaa waxbana oranmaayaan. Wasakh wasakh dhashey weye madowga Fransiiska dagan.

are they speaking french???? They look like they are chanting and ready to eat me. Scary stuff

Damn bro. It's like when an cadaan guy sees me with an cadaan peng ting. You can tell it's silently killing them.

Why do they care? i don't care about random xalimos marrying out. I can go home and get a xalimo and keep my becky and latina on the side. This is Babylon the great. Everyone mixes in superpowers. Every superpower has had the same thing happen to them over time.

:patrice:
Honestly, I don't begrudge them for it at times. If the reverse were to happen and I saw some Polish kuffar immigrant walking hand in hand with a hijabi in my home country, it'd probably bother me a little as well lol:manny:

Trending

Latest posts