French Afars crying that Somalis nigga wants to unify Djibout and Somalia 😂

Garaad diinle

 
pF2lQRg.jpg

Smoke Smoking GIF by Mateo LAW$
That can't be true, according to this map somalis expanded into galbeedka sitti in 1977 but i know of someone born in garbaciise in the 50s. This was probably made by an afar or an afar sympathiser.

Garaad diinle

 
They mostly hate Cisses in reality, from what I know. They're weirdly chill toward many other qabiils, even sometimes oddly affectionate like toward Daroods. They have some belief that we link-up genealogy wise but the Cisse are like their primordial foes.
That's nothing but a ruse to divide us somalis watch this video till the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the did unite, Eritrea should have the Afar speaking part of Djibouti. We can accommodate them

If anything, Afars would more likely want the Afar inhabited regions of Eritrea incorporated into Ethiopia, then Djibouti Afars join Eritrea.

Though the first option would never happen for obvious reason. Also, Afars have far more representation in Djibouti, being the second largest ethnic group and more than they ever would get in Eritrea :manny:

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We should somalized the arab/Yemeni niggaz in Somalia and Djibouti too

Yemeni-Somalis in much of Somalia are pretty much Somalized. I have a first cousin whose hooyo is one from Bosaso. She does not speak one word of Arabic and sounds on the phone like a generic Somali eedo. But these are the ones who've been in Somalia for like 50 to 200 years. The recent refugees and migrants are a different story.

Yemeni-Somalis in much of Somalia are pretty much Somalized. I have a first cousin whose hooyo is one from Bosaso. She does not speak one word of Arabic and sounds on the phone like a generic Somali eedo. But these are the ones who've been in Somalia for like 50 to 200 years. The recent refugees and migrants are a different story.
I forgot one of the users in here told me that carab salax are originally south Semitic group related to Morden Yemen, Oman and soctroa but they’re fully somalized now and there isn’t mixture between Arab or their old Semitic language to Somali .
Kinda mind blowing

They mostly hate Cisses in reality, from what I know. They're weirdly chill toward many other qabiils, even sometimes oddly affectionate like toward Daroods. They have some belief that we link-up genealogy wise but the Cisse are like their primordial foes.

Yup, they hate Cisses. Which is why they always say their issues are with Cisses than Somalis as a whole. And Somalis being Somalis, view it as a problem that only concern that clan. :francis:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I forgot one of the users in here told me that carab salax are originally south Semitic group related to Morden Yemen, Oman and soctroa but they’re fully somalized now and there isn’t mixture between Arab or their old Semitic language to Somali .
Kinda mind blowing

Carab Saalax are a different story from "Yemeni-Somalis". The thing about my cousin's hooyo is that she's clearly still Yemeni genetically. You look at her and she's just a straight up Peninsular Arab woman but when she begins to speak she's just another eedo (kekekekek). Carab Saalaxs took it a step further and began intermarrying with ethnic Somalis for so long that the only thing foreign about them now is their Y-DNA and that they rememeber being genealogically Mehris. I used to think their claim was bullshit but I do recall some CSs getting sampled and turning up with a Y-DNA J1 clade that seemed to align with Mehris but these guys' mixing started ages ago. Even by the start of the 1900s when they had a fort in Bosaso they already looked like run of the mill Somalis:

8ZDytSW.jpg

"Fort of the Arabs" (Carab Saalax)

The most active stage of the war being now past, all
the tribes set themselves to constructing forts, of which
there are now seven at Bosaso—three belonging to the
Bahadir, two to the Deshisha, one to the Bagaren, and one
to the Arabs—not counting several others, of smaller size.

The Deshisha have asked leave to build another, larger than
all the rest, on the high ground inland, but, up to the present
time, Sultan Osman has not granted the desired permission.
These small forts are used in time of peace to store weapons,
ammunition, and provisions under cover, or sometimes as a
prison.

While the struggle was in progress, several Arab families
arrived from the island of Socotra, and settled among the
local tribes, by mingling with whom they originated a new
tribe, called that "of the Arabs,"
and now occupying the
western part of the country.

Carab Saalax are a different story from "Yemeni-Somalis". The thing about my cousin's hooyo is that she's clearly still Yemeni genetically. You look at her and she's just a straight up Peninsular Arab woman but when she begins to speak she's just another eedo (kekekekek). Carab Saalaxs took it a step further and began intermarrying with ethnic Somalis for so long that the only thing foreign about them now is their Y-DNA and that they rememeber being genealogically Mehris. I used to think their claim was bullshit but I do recall some CSs getting sampled and turning up with a Y-DNA J1 clade that seemed to align with Mehris but these guys' mixing started ages ago. Even by the start of the 1900s when they had a fort in Bosaso they already looked like run of the mill Somalis:

8ZDytSW.jpg

subhanallah they was looking fully Somali 100+ years ago .

I even got this Omani friend who told me he is basically 3rd gen in Somalia so his grandfather basically moved into Somalia .
He showed me pictures his grandpa , his father also him and you can start seeing the Changes
Despite him still having the Arab features but also Somali while getting darker . I give it 4-6 generations his descendants will look fully Somali

Also it’s confirmed carab salaax are from socotra
I wonder if they still have relationship with modern Socotra semtic group there or is it fully cut off

8ZDytSW.jpg

so the carab saalax are actual arabs? is this the same for the "Arap" clan of the Isaaq?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds farfetched but not impossible. Warsangelis and Majeerteens were very active seafarers during the 1800s and 1900s, seemingly more so than the Isaaq and Cisse who were still recorded to be pretty active in this respect themselves. Canfars were also not unfamiliar with seafaring and even dhow building as this book imparts so it's not 100% impossible but given that the dominant Y-DNA E-M35 clade among Canfars is E-V6 while the rest of their lineages is a hodge-podge of stuff like M35 lineages, J1, A-M13 and some T1a alongside no known V6 among those Northeastern Somali groups... I call bullshit.

subhanallah they was looking fully Somali 100+ years ago .

I even got this Omani friend who told me he is basically 3rd gen in Somalia so his grandfather basically moved into Somalia .
He showed me pictures his grandpa , his father also him and you can start seeing the Changes
Despite him still having the Arab features but also Somali while getting darker . I give it 4-6 generations his descendants will look fully Somali

The reverse also happened. You will find Omanis and some eastern Yemenis with names like

-insert first name- bin -insert aabo's name- al-Daroodi
-insert first name- bin -insert aabo's name- al-Dishishi

And so forth. Northeasterners had very strong ties with Oman and eastern Yemen like the port of Mukalla:

2bDr9Qv.png

Here they are basically making an agreement that anyone who is a criminal in either the ruler of Mukalla's lands or the Harti Suldaans' lands is a criminal on both sides. Since I was quite young I've had relations tell me about places like Salalah and implore me to go because there are Carabs there who look Carab but are supposedly tribally Somali (like Harti subtribes) and they fully remember their genealogies and overflow with joy whenever they get to meet "kinsmen" from Somalia and welcome you graciously.

Trending

Latest posts