Free coding course at Oxford University for women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Women's Summer of
Code from the University of Oxford
" A 3-month global program focused on bringing more females into software development.
Women take free and premium online coding courses and work in teams on programming challenges. "

You can do it online and it starts in July - ends in October.

SUMMER-OF-CODE-Timeline.png

I've always wanted to learn how to code , it's a handy extra skill to have. :)

Here is more info if you are interested.

https://1millionwomentotech.com/summerofcode1/

@SumMo @Idil-Beydaan @RICH @Daleelah @Amun @buuqiyobalayo @Buuq @The Cushitic One @shabellegal @Reiko @Knowles @Toxique @Cawo Cawlo @KREAM @Basra @LoveandLight

Ladies tag anyone I missed out :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Women's Summer of
Code from the University of Oxford
" A 3-month global program focused on bringing more females into software development.
Women take free and premium online coding courses and work in teams on programming challenges. "

You can do it online and it starts in July - ends in October.

SUMMER-OF-CODE-Timeline.png

I've always wanted to learn how to code , it's a handy extra skill to have. :)

Here is more info if you are interested.

https://1millionwomentotech.com/summerofcode1/

@SumMo @Idil-Beydaan @RICH @Daleelah @Amun @buuqiyobalayo @Buuq @The Cushitic One @shabellegal @Reiko @Knowles @Toxique @Cawo Cawlo @KREAM @Basra @LoveandLight

Ladies tag anyone I missed out :2tjlv3e:
This sounds amazing! I’m already learning how to do python online, and I highly recommend learning to code because you can potentially earn an extremely nice salary as its a skill that is needed in the world.

This sounds amazing! I’m already learning how to do python online, and I highly recommend learning to code because you can potentially earn an extremely nice salary as its a skill that is needed in the world.
True, you can even make money from it part time whilst studying or doing a 9-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts