Free coding course at Oxford University for women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Women's Summer of
Code from the University of Oxford
" A 3-month global program focused on bringing more females into software development.
Women take free and premium online coding courses and work in teams on programming challenges. "

You can do it online and it starts in July - ends in October.

SUMMER-OF-CODE-Timeline.png

I've always wanted to learn how to code , it's a handy extra skill to have. :)

Here is more info if you are interested.

https://1millionwomentotech.com/summerofcode1/

@SumMo @Idil-Beydaan @RICH @Daleelah @Amun @buuqiyobalayo @Buuq @The Cushitic One @shabellegal @Reiko @Knowles @Toxique @Cawo Cawlo @KREAM @Basra @LoveandLight

Ladies tag anyone I missed out :2tjlv3e:

Thank you for sharing, Abaayo.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
You realize, @Amun and @LoveandLight are males. :mjlol:

I have seen you elsewhere. How do you know what my sex is? And how come you are telling people that you are "absolutely" for real?

I don't have time for this bullshit. Clearly, this is rankled by what I have to share with the Somali people!

I have ignored this person forthwith. And I shall ignore this person on that inferior Somali forums!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen you elsewhere. How do you know what my sex is? And how come you are telling people that you are "absolutely" for real?

I don't have time for this bullshit. Clearly, this is rankled by what I have to share with the Somali people!

I have ignored this person forthwith. And I shall ignore this person on that inferior Somali forums!

You're unnecessarily outraged. I assumed you to be male as MGM is the hearth of most of your discussions. It will do you no moral upliftment to direct ad hominems at me; someone who does not have any exchange with you online. Nor has said anything the slightest bit arosing to you.

Mac' Salaama

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Hey,

To all the girls who applied make sure to check your email to see if you have received the congratulations email that confirms you have successfully pre-registered

I checked the FAQ and it said that you will need to confirm your participation again on July 7 at 12:00 pm (BST) to hold your spot.

Also if you only just saw this today and still want to registe, you can pre-register at the main website: https://1millionwomentotech.com/summerofcode1 Pre-registrations close on July 1 at 12:00 pm [a](BST).

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Hey,

To all the girls who applied make sure to check your email to see if you have received the congratulations email that confirms you have successfully pre-registered

I checked the FAQ and it said that you will need to confirm your participation again on July 7 at 12:00 pm (BST) to hold your spot.

Also if you only just saw this today and still want to registe, you can pre-register at the main website: https://1millionwomentotech.com/summerofcode1 Pre-registrations close on July 1 at 12:00 pm [a](BST).

Just for clarification, will the course be held at oxford or is it online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts