Franchises?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I live in the US and am considering opening a small franchise. If the plans don't pan out I don't mind building something from the ground. But what cheap franchises (preferably restaurant or retail) do y'all recommend? Under $10k

I live in the US and am considering opening a small franchise. If the plans don't pan out I don't mind building something from the ground. But what cheap franchises (preferably restaurant or retail) do y'all recommend? Under $10k
Buying a Franchise can have several advantages, but you need to be willing to be in and also follow a system. Some of the entrepreneurs flourish in these systems and from my experience it is those who are good at Sales/Selling and don’t care about how and who runs the administrative side. Before buying the Franchise, you will get a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) with financial performance from franchisees within a brand, so you could build your own Business Plan around different scenarios.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
With franchises the more you invest the more you'll make. Stack your money up and buy a mcdonald's or subway cause those are easy to get and make sure the location is decent. You'll make bank in no time.

With franchises the more you invest the more you'll make. Stack your money up and buy a mcdonald's or subway cause those are easy to get and make sure the location is decent. You'll make bank in no time.
96B6A23A-3879-4ECD-A9F3-6A54151C9AA9.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No way in hell are they 15k g. Someone defo lied to you
Unlike at chains such as McDonald’s and Burger King, where many franchises are operated by investment firms, Subway owners are mostly individuals and families. The company’s co-founder, Fred DeLuca, made stores easy to open; most new franchisees are charged a US$15,000 initial fee, compared to US$45,000 at McDonald’s.
Link; https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...wcm/d55b3fbb-4029-4ba7-9c0e-31e20def7cde/amp/
Shit is 15k as initial payment. The profit you bring in from the store after will be enough to handle the other payments. Finding a place to rent, renovations and food/other materials is a different story all I said was that it's cheap to buy a subway franchise that's all in case you are confused

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
For 10k the most you will be able to do is a food cart.

Trending