"France is losing its battle with Muslims, Islam and now the West"

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
France is losing its battle with Muslims, Islam and now the West

"Emmanual Macron doubles down and pressures newspapers abroad, and Muslims at home, to buy into his narrative of secularism.
The French government would have its critics believe that it is the victim of a serious misunderstanding, or worse, a vilification campaign led by the Anglo-American press “legitimising” violence in France following the brutal murder of Samuel Paty."

France is in a terrible position. Its position is weak and I think made weaker with the defeat of Trump, who was a supporter of Macron's anti-Islam campaign.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Do you know you cant groom people here on sspot?

Whata your objective?

well basically I'm against this blasphemy stuff in France.

I'm well aware that you allege I am an Ethiopian. I thought I was supposed to be Chinese? Maybe in a week I will allegedly be an agent of North Korea.

The problem I have with a potential "Omar del Sur is a North Korean agent" theory is that I think is too similar to the "Omar del Sur is Chinese" theory. I want something that I feel is more unexpected.

I hate to say it but I kind of hope the next theory is "Omar del Sur is a Zionist". Now that would be a game-changer. That would be unexpected.

I guess there could also be a theory that I'm a Russian working for Vladimir Putin but the problem is I think it's too similar to the theory that I'm Chinese.

I've seen a theory that I'm a white nationalist white person. I've seen a theory that I'm a Chinese person. You have pioneered a theory that I'm an Ethiopian as a rhetorical device against me. The various theories I suppose have that function as being a rhetorical device for people who disagree with me.

I know that an "Omar del Sur is North Korean" theory would be too similar to the Chinese one. But the idea that I'm following orders from Kim Jong Un.... it's pretty funny to me. The fact is I could easily disprove your lie about me that I'm an Ethiopian but I deliberately haven't done so in part because I think it's funny. I was dying of laughter when I read that I'm an Ethiopian.

I'm well aware that you allege I am an Ethiopian. I thought I was supposed to be Chinese? Maybe in a week I will allegedly be an agent of North Korea.

The problem I have with a potential "Omar del Sur is a North Korean agent" theory is that I think is too similar to the "Omar del Sur is Chinese" theory. I want something that I feel is more unexpected.

I hate to say it but I kind of hope the next theory is "Omar del Sur is a Zionist". Now that would be a game-changer. That would be unexpected.

I guess there could also be a theory that I'm a Russian working for Vladimir Putin but the problem is I think it's too similar to the theory that I'm Chinese.

I've seen a theory that I'm a white nationalist white person. I've seen a theory that I'm a Chinese person. You have pioneered a theory that I'm an Ethiopian as a rhetorical device against me. The various theories I suppose have that function as being a rhetorical device for people who disagree with me.

I know that an "Omar del Sur is North Korean" theory would be too similar to the Chinese one. But the idea that I'm following orders from Kim Jong Un.... it's pretty funny to me. The fact is I could easily disprove your lie about me that I'm an Ethiopian but I deliberately haven't done so in part because I think it's funny. I was dying of laughter when I read that I'm an Ethiopian.
Word :tacky:

Eh yo send the connect to Kim, I'm tryna to politic with the mans:westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts