France impose new wave of anti-Muslim laws

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The measures include a wide-ranging bill that seeks to prevent radicalisation. It was unveiled on Wednesday, and includes measures such as:
  • Restrictions on home-schooling and harsher punishments for those who intimidate public officials on religious grounds
  • Giving children an identification number under the law that would be used to ensure they are attending school. Parents who break the law could face up to six months in jail as well as large fines
  • A ban on sharing the personal information of a person in a way that allows them to be located by people who want to harm them.

:bell:

Last edited:
I don’t understand the identification numbers
Are students not doing registers at school . I’m sure parents will be informed if their kids don’t attend . There’s definitely more to these identity cards ...

I don’t understand the identification numbers
Are students not doing registers at school . I’m sure parents will be informed if their kids don’t attend . There’s definitely more to these identity cards ...
Usually if a kid does not attend school, it is up to the school to handle it. Now the French state will directly handle this and if a child does not attend, you shall now answer to the French directly.

Usually if a kid does not attend school, it is up to the school to handle it. Now the French state will directly handle this and if a child does not attend, you shall now answer to the French directly.

i know that in the U.K. , if you don’t go school your parents could be fined etc

identification numbers ?!!! :faysalwtf: the Nazis sure are making a resurgence (even though the original ones allied with Muslims)

Shouldn't they be more worried about parents throwing their kids over a fence?
6B3461F1-884A-43F0-8A6D-95CFBBD92410.jpeg

i know that in the U.K. , if you don’t go school your parents could be fined etc
Yes but then again it is up to the school to report and chase up which they don't bother to do. Now you are technically classified as a potential terrorist if you don't go to school so good luck with that.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Remember when everyone was calling Trump the coming of the next Hitler before the elections in 2016 because they believed the rumor of him creating a mandatory Muslim badge for American Muslims?

None of this happened and France gets a free pass in all this. :mjlol:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Mashallah this will make the Muslims MORE powerful when they try to clamp down we will only get stronger. They will see that their deen is in danger and rally together.
7E7B88EA-D2DE-4ED6-9D10-6667D71423EC.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts