France has shown me that collectively we are unlikely to integrate fully

France has shown me that collectively we are unlikely to integrate fully

14:42 - a North African women whose 4th generation french is complaining that she is still considered an outsider , can’t find jobs etc . You can be an atheist with a European name but they’ll still consider you an outsider and treat you as an immigrant

So is this the future that we are going to face ? Must of us say it’s gonna get better in the future as we are all either first generation or immigrants , but it seems to me that people obviously will be able to succeed and create good life’s for themselves but collectively I think we’re gonna stay in a similar position at least in Europe

Edit : aren’t most African (west/north) at least third or fourth generation ?? I don’t believe most are new immigrants

Last edited:
In the coming decades, I wouldn't be surprised if many North Africans [mostly Moroccans & Algerians] return to their North African homeland.

France's native White population is pretty much fed up with Non-White Muslims.

Two solutions

1) gather and engage in local politics to help your community climb up the economic ladder, make this a community effort
2) leave

Two solutions

1) gather and engage in local politics to help your community climb up the economic ladder, make this a community effort
2) leave

This is exactly what the South Asian community in the UK have done and they are doing just fine Masha Allah. France Muslim community should learn from their South Asian brothers and sisters.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Seems like a uniquely Europe issue, North America is built by Immigrants so there's less of a us vs them type of thing

This is exactly what the South Asian community in the UK have done and they are doing just right Masha Allah. France Muslim community should learn from their South Asian brothers and sisters.
Engaging in Politics is only one aspect of integration. The South Asian Muslim community largely live separately from the Native White population, especially in places like Bradford, Blackburn, Birmingham etc.

Segregation along Ethno lines is natural, but it will inevitably fuel enmity and distrust.
uk-masjid-etauheedul-Islam-in-blackburn_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqT4RgIw1sqVCMuPVTlDhGrko-MIoEUUbKArmTOP8f1_A.jpg

Politics is only one aspect of integration. The South Asian Muslim community largely live separately from the Native White population, especially in places like Bradford, Blackburn, Birmingham etc.

Segregation along Ethno lines is natural, but it will inevitably fuel enmity and distrust.
uk-masjid-etauheedul-Islam-in-blackburn_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqT4RgIw1sqVCMuPVTlDhGrko-MIoEUUbKArmTOP8f1_A.jpg

True and it’s working for them, they don’t have the same problem as France. So living separately from the rest is still in their favour. It’s more for safety too, cadaanka waa in la iska ilaaliya

True and it’s working for them, they don’t have the same problem as France. So living separately from the rest is still in their favour. It’s more safety too, cadaanka was in la iska ilaaliya
That strategy won't work in the long-run. The White population will soon wake up & realise a separate "Nation" is living within their Nation.

France is also heavily segregated.

WAITT!

Do some of you seriously believe you will actually be British, French or Italian?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ceebta iskadaaya. I thought, everyone was here to Lacagta ka dhamee and go home?

That strategy won't work in the long-run. The White population will soon wake up & realise a separate "Nation" is living within their Nation.
Why known as separate nation? Why not a community of people majority from a specific part of the world that kept their values intact? They don't have to be cut off from the rest of the country

You’ve got to understand that the cadaans are the ones moving out from the inner city and moving to the suburbs. They don’t like to be amongst ajanabiga. They are vacating they are seperating themselves in true honesty

You’ve got to understand that the cadaans are the ones moving out from the inner city and moving to the suburbs. They don’t like to be amongst ajanabiga. They are vacating they are seperating themselves in true honesty
True, but the Whites still don't want a parallel society growing in their country. Hence, why many UK politicians have declared Multiculturalism a failure and now actively promote cultural integration as well.

True, but the Whites still don't want a parallel society from growing in their country. Hence, why many UK politicians have declared Multiculturalism a failure and now actively promote cultural integration as well.

Cadaans don’t want ajanabis period. Even if you assimilate they will still won’t accept you. So who are we kidding I say continue the status quo. Long live parallel society

Cadaans don’t want ajanabis period. Even if you assimilate they will still won’t accept you. So who are we kidding I say continue the status quo. Long live parallel society
With the way things are going, Ethnic minorities[especially the youth] are assimilating into Mainstream British culture whether you like it or not. Race & ethnic mixing is also increasing.

Alluring

Sayonara
It’s already proven that regardless of assimilation, they don’t want non Whites period especially Muslims. It’s best to get the skills and education, then funnel it back home

With the way things are going, Ethnic minorities[especially the youth] are assimilating into Mainstream British culture whether you like it or not. Race & ethnic mixing is also increasing.

You mean indigenous young population are assimilating with ethnic minorities and drawn to black music/media. But you’re right about the ethnic mixing increasing.

Trending