France Descending Into Chaos

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

France is in 3rd world Europe after all, did Europe really think it could be that close to the 3rd world and not become one with it? :silanyolaugh:

The riot police in typical French fashion despite being the better armed side was getting roughed up :deadosama:

France is in 3rd world Europe after all, did Europe really think it could be that close to the 3rd world and not become one with it? :silanyolaugh:

The riot police in typical French fashion despite being the better armed side was getting roughed up :deadosama:
what has happened for them to get to this point :faysalwtf:

Awdalia Rising

They got disorientated from fighting all groups in their country (Africans , Arabs, other refugees, other Europeans) they were bound to turn on eachother :francis:

The submissive midget Emmanuel Macron and his senior citizen grandma/wife have really let the place go down in quality kkk he should focus on running the show instead of rubbing wrinkle cream on his older aged lover

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
They do this every couple of years. It's about bullshit rudimentary stuff like pay, wage schedules and better work benefits. It is now firmly become French culture for them to riot when workers are slightly dissatisfied

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Most third world countries are third world due to the first world lol

Awdalia Rising

What did rafiki say “the circle of life” :damn:

I think the only reason why France hasn’t completely collapsed is because they’re still raping one of those African countries I think it’s Niger for uranium which they use to create Nuclear Energy which provides over 70% of the countries electricity amongst other things :mjlol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I think the only reason why France hasn’t completely collapsed is because they’re still raping one of those African countries I think it’s Niger for uranium which they use to create Nuclear Energy which provides over 70% of the countries electricity amongst other things :mjlol:
It’s sad to see these Africans let others take their stuff and then smile and shake their hands could never be me :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts