Fragrance

interesting. But your wrong this time, I have no clue how you could tell from how I type and still get it wrong. But the only online physic that never fails in accuracy is @Basra :fittytousand:

Do you have a Bomb going off in the background with the Hijabi pretty smiling cutely at the camera? Kinda funny combo that reinforces the bias against Muslims.

Waryaa, put a lovely background for the picture. Waa naag quruxsan mashallah.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Do you have a Bomb going off in the background with the Hijabi pretty smiling cutely at the camera? Kinda funny combo that reinforces the bias against Muslims.

Waryaa, put a lovely background for the picture. Waa naag quruxsan mashallah.
She’s not a random lady, she’s THE Nicki Minaj first of all. Second why are you thinking so deep damn. Stop overthinking a harmless profile pic. if you knew me you’d know I change my pfp 10 times a day.

and she’s not a hijabi, it’s photoshop

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Me and my girlfriend use niche unisex scents to be honest. My favourites are:
- Creed Aventus
- Tom Ford Plum Japonais
- MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
- Initio Psychedelic Love
- Le Labo Bergamot 22
- Esscentric Molecules Molecule 01
- Parfums De Marley Herod
- Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce
- Initio Oud for Greatness
- Amouage Interlude Man
- Amouage Jubilation

Favourites on a woman:
- Molecule 01
- Le Labo Bergamot 22
- Plum Japonais
- Initio Psychedelic Love

To be fair, I like dark musky or citrus fragrances on women depending on how I'm feeling, literally gets my blood flow going (If you catch my drift).

But nothing beats a bit of natural sweat musk on a woman, after a long day or gym, makes me nut 10 times harder.

I tried one or two scents with Oud notes and found them very heavy for me. Found Tom Ford Oud strong, gave to my kid cousin and he loves it.

Oud notes remind me of too much uunsi in a Somali newly-wed house.

To each their own I guess.

I learnt from a friend that there are 4 categories of scents:

1. Eau de toilette
2. Eau de parfum
3. Cologne
4. Perfume

Depending on the concentration of the ingredients/scents.

Trending