Fragrance

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Men and women of SSPOT, which scents do you prefer on yourself and a spouse/partner. For example I hate floral scents and perfumes but I like the “clean” smell. I hate the vanilla and cupcake smells. I like smelling like soap you know? Gabdho, who actually enjoys smelling like Victoria secret‘s vanilla? It smells like straight up rubbing alcohol :ohlord:
I like smelling like soap or just clean. For a man if he smells good whether it’s atar or cologne I don’t mind. I want to hear your opinions

Men and women of SSPOT, which scents do you prefer on yourself and a spouse/partner. For example I hate floral scents and perfumes but I like the “clean” smell. I hate the vanilla and cupcake smells. I like smelling like soap you know? Gabdho, who actually enjoys smelling like Victoria secret‘s vanilla? It smells like straight up rubbing alcohol :ohlord:
I like smelling like soap or just clean. For a man if he smells good whether it’s atar or cologne I don’t mind. I want to hear your opinions
I use this 😂🍆🍑💦

1601669295981.jpeg
1601669327772.jpeg
1601669374235.jpeg

I usually prefer smelling clean, but when I do use perfume, I love scents like these on myself (slight vanilla scent)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For my mans though, any scent goes as long as it's not too strong and smells good (usually clean + spicy >)

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

For girls coco chanel.

For guys....Calvin Klein is always clean and fresh.

Why do you sound like a guy adiga?

Trending