Fowziya Adan admits she was a mercenary when she opened a Somaliland political party

HY have become bold with their treason but why don’t they just come out and say it. What’s the pussy footing for

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HY have become bold with their treason but why don’t they just come out and say it. What’s the pussy footing for

I will give u one credit u sacad muse piece of shit. HY tend to not want 'harti or darod' nor 'habar awal' bal maxaa rabta dee waa sheekadi hawiye weeye waxba ma rabi? can't u see c*nt, your the one who has the phobia of everyone u want vacuum as HY that is why your all shababis?

At least sacad muse has 'alliances' showing 'dadka horta waba la heeshin kara' adigu maxa dadka ka saaray? Dhulbahante are identical brother cid lama heeshin karo just a fkn wanderer oo go'an gaadhi karin and HY is identical marka nimanku inay is dhiiban ba uu roone koley meel aad uu socotan ma jire(talo ma gaban sidan gabi)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sacad Muse and MJ inay heeshiyan weeye, let these kurdi cunts hy/dhulos live lawless, vacuum, its not hurting us, let them not take advantage of us. We will tell u how they operate in PL and u tell us how they operate in SL. We will end up sharing their land when they flee(dad talo lahayn weeye). Sacad muse has port, hargeisa capital, abaarso, elites, history. We cant avoid the fact there is no way to talk about somaliland without them plus they got 'go'an' kastumada iskama badelan. I gave up when I saw @Bohol adeer isdhiibo, my awooweyaal iskuma dhibin dagaal kasto and trust me there is big wars in bari for kingdom, we left and never came back for 200 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism u will die trying with HY like PL does with Dhulbahante. Way heeshin waayeen,haloo heeshiyo, maxay kula tahay? Bosaso waa laga soo racdaynaya niyahow HY, their all over the place and their towns depend on that port. Haloo heeshiyo. In return Dhulbahante soo Tuur si loo NIDAMIYO OO SIDAY AHAN JIRTAY WELIGEED. U will have them locked into berbera port life line, ina gumeedka is dhiibo anigu lama heeshiyo waa GUN WEEYE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MJ N SACAD MUSE never really tried a political deal. The omar mahmoud broke down SSDF/SNM cuz they wanted back 69 class system and elections and SYL story, SNM obviously didn't want a bar of that. That's why they never joined forces to defeat siyad, their no point joining militarily together if our vision for somalia after wards leads to another conflict.

MJ has tried with abgaal for 30 years becuz it's really the only clan with some sort of history and ISIMO in hawiye and has stake in hamar therefore negioable we don't waste our time with non stakeholders like murusade/hg kkkkk there is nothing to speak on of mutual collateral damage, it's failed niyahow, I think maybe it's time we try a sacad muse and osman mahmoud alliance. The last one was sharmarke/egal story which was cut short by mysterious means where else but LAS ANOD the land of these crazy fuckers.

I will look at the possibility if it's feasible but we do have 'stakes' and 'cities' and 'resources' diaspora and locally, we got something to speak on, it's pointless talking to this DAMAL MUSE KUNT OR DHULBAHANTE. I DONT WANNA WASTE ANY MORE TIME WITH THEM, DO U AGREE OR U PREPARED FOR MORE FINANCIAL AND LIVES LOST AND 30 YEARS GONE WHEN U COULD'VE HAVE HAD SACAD MUSE ENGINEER DEVELOP YOUR AERIAL SATELLITES TO INSPECT HY IN BADIYAHA.

The only thing I am against with new agreement there is not 'established historical trust' that can be reviewed and used as evidence that this clan is productive and most likely will keep his word however with science we will see if it can be overcome and the WILL is there and not just another 'jambal'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism no joke he is like 60% of hamar abgaal wuxu tabar uu lahay inu dadka 'nidaamiyo' talk about the dumbest clan in the world, it's the worst project I SEEN mj entertain, there is no dividends, if it was stock market, we would be broke billions times over. Wallahi samaale u shud go for a tour there, I did to inspect back in 98. Illa badiyahasi dhan iyaga daadsan, meel uu HG ka soo gali karo anigu ma arki waa duli la sumeeye lakin mooda inaad adigu dan ka lee dahay, war danta aan ka lee ahay waa 'inaad amaan ka helo' oo puntland hormariyo duli yahow madafackerka ah. Taas wa siyasiintooda, their terrible at politics. Lakin isimadooda iyo shacabkooda ma xumo wallahi

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism dantada ka hormari dan guud niyahow ama waqti dhumis ayaa ku jiraysa with dadkani oo aan tashan karin. Dubai is your 'backer'. U need to ensure every election in Hamar wax dubai ahayn kama soo bixi karo like hawiye/darod because it's 4.5 niyahow, there is no chance for DIR to rule. Thru that u now won't have someone 'against' somaliland regardless what clan he is cuz DUBAI ayaa idin dhaxayo. Don't vote for those qatari agents in hamar regardless of tribe be it darod or hawiye, they dont have ur best interest at heart.

Qatar/turkey/Egypt are a coalition known as brotherhood oo hawlo kala duwan fuliyo. Qatar dhinaca siyasada ayuu dhex gala, Turkey humanitarian, Egypt waa 'idealogyga' ikhwanka which if u read is 'idealistic' but 'unrealistic' trying to create some islamic commonwealth system and 'market economy' and having a super power like 'turkey' oversee his client states, this empowers turkey then to speak to other world powers to get more power due to his geopolitical influence ma garatay. The sad thing is none of them actually use the 'sciences' so it's not ever gonna work, they revert back to old islamic tactics which can be 'read' and 'seen' what their planning in terms of next moves, ileen strategygooda waa mid ku saabsan WAX TARIKH HORE LA SAMAYE, so he basically shown his cards before he even 'executed' it.

Islamist are everywhere in Somalia in important industries like bakaraha, universities, mosques, charities, their trying to set up a new 'loyal' islamist people, u can see their starting with morality and clothes, then it's 'anti science and anti western' waa sheeko 'brainwashing ah'.

Trending

Latest posts