Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Justice has been served by Galmudug authorities about these child rapist in 2018, can you believe the pain this father is subjected to?.

such crime should be a lifetime sentence in prison and no, it is unislamic and very barbaric to do such awful thing.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Justice has been served by Galmudug authorities about these child rapist in 2018, can you believe the pain this father is subjected to?.

such crime should be a lifetime sentence in prison and no, it is unislamic and very barbaric to do such awful thing.

How the hell did nobody notice 4 guys gang raping a 14 year old. da fuq?:faysalwtf:

Guba Xayawaanka!. I support capital punishment in these cases, it will act as a deterent. No more 6 months jail time.

I don't think she was 14 since the Father says in the video that she was about to start University this year. What 14 yr old studies at University, especially in Somalia where people in their 20s are still in secondary school. The YT title is bullshit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guba Xayawaanka!. I support capital punishment in these cases, it will act as a deterent. No more 6 months jail time.

I don't think she was 14 since the Father says in the video that she was about to start University this year. What 14 yr old studies at University, especially in Somalia where people in their 20s are still in secondary school. The YT title is bullshit.
6 month jail is nothing execute them live make it a statement

6 month jail is nothing execute them live make it a statement

Exactly, jail sentences don't work as the family can usaully buy the sentence or get an early release by using qabiil ties. Execution is the only remedy. Of course after a fair trial.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Exactly, jail sentences don't work as the family can usaully buy the sentence or get an early release by using qabiil ties. Execution is the only remedy. Of course after a fair trial.

Yeah after the trial if they get harsh penalties like public execution it’s gonna stop other people

Status
Not open for further replies.