Found when the video of the pic of this Somaliland girl's National Geographic pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
2q0ltma.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

I am sorry but the Afghan girl is more prettier, look at those eyes. Her eyes tell a story. The somaliland chick's cover looks like an amateur.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I am sorry but the Afghan girl is more prettier, look at those eyes. Her eyes tell a story. The somaliland chick's cover looks like an amateur.

The amount of qabilism with in you is tremendous..yeah sure, the afghani girl is epic bro but why rush to point that out ..would you have done it if she was reer maxamuud

Q

Queen Carawelo

The amount of qabilism with in you is tremendous..yeah sure, the afghani girl is epic bro but why rush to point that out ..would you have done it if she was reer maxamuud

You're full of cuqdad wallahi. Even if she was my own blood cousin I would have said the same thing. The cover looks an amateur photoshopped it. It's laughable.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She's right though. I thought it was a knock off of the Afghan girls cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.