found out girl I messed with was a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago when I was in college I messed with this cadaan lady at my part time job. She was the manager there, I messed with her a few weeks then quit the job. Recently some bum who worked at that place contacted my facebook, we were messaging back and forth. He told me that the cadaan lady was very racist, she would make racist comments about arabic names. She even supported trump. I am very shocked, back then I didn't care about race. But I am very aware of racial issues, id it wasn't for my inability to catch feelings. I would've been stuck with a racist girlfriend.

Years ago when I was in college I messed with this cadaan lady at my part time job. She was the manager there, I messed with her a few weeks then quit the job. Recently some bum who worked at that place contacted my facebook, we were messaging back and forth. He told me that the cadaan lady was very racist, she would make racist comments about arabic names. She even supported trump. I am very shocked, back then I didn't care about race. But I am very aware of racial issues, id it wasn't for my inability to catch feelings. I would've been stuck with a racist girlfriend.
Be proud you smashed an alt right cracker

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You could of smashed the racism away fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending