Fossil Fuel Racism

Fossil Fuel Racism

checkmate, @Kool-Aid

images

Idi Amin.gif

These environmentalists make me laugh! :mjlol:

The fossil fuel industry that made everyone's lives easier and helped free people from slavery is now racist!

Most people would live like peasants without energy from fossil fuels. Long live Oil!

View attachment 190970

These environmentalists make me laugh! :mjlol:

The fossil fuel industry that made everyone's lives easier and helped free people from slavery is now racist!

Most people would live like peasants without energy from fossil fuels. Long live Oil!

Western countries use carbon emissions as an excuse to hinder poor countries from industrializing, that's the real racism

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Fossil Fuel Racism

checkmate, @Kool-Aid

images
All this climate change nonsense is racist they got rich and developed there countries using fossil fuels now they are telling me to use some shit renewable energy

All this climate change nonsense is racist they got rich and developed there countries using fossil fuels now they are telling me to use some shit renewable energy

I agree absolutely. I'm glad that basically nobody so far is defending the agenda.

What annoys me is you have these imperialistic white liberals and you have them being extremely hypocritical about who are they are as people. The Republicans at least are more honest about who they are.