Forums for other ethnicites/races

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@sigmund

Most countries/nations got their own forums, but they chat in their own language, not in English. We mostly stick to English on here as many people have rubbish Somali language skills and everyone lives in different countries.

wrong majority of the ethiopians in America are amhara that's very well known even my mom knows that they are in total 280k that's very large Oromo are probably 10% or less yet not a single diaspora forum from them. uk has almost a million Turks yet again they have no diaspora forum of their own and what about bengalis and pakistanis? they make up more than a million in the UK why don't they have their own forum?

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10294

~132K are Amharas in the US.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

Most countries/nations got their own forums, but they chat in their own language, not in English. We mostly stick to English on here as many people have rubbish Somali language skills and everyone lives in different countries.

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/10294

~132K are Amharas in the US.
lol non fob habesha people barely speak their own language and usually a diaspora forum would speak in English considering not many people brought up in the west would know their own language

Apollo

VIP
lol non fob habesha people barely speak their own language and usually a diaspora forum would speak in English considering not many people brought up in the west would know their own language

Why would they team up with Tigrays or Oromos. It would be awkward, sort of like an Afar & Somali forum or an Oromo & Somali virtual community. This is why they can't successfully unite online (Habeshas) while Somalis can, my two cents.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why would they team up with Tigrays or Oromos. It would be awkward, sort of like an Afar & Somali forum or an Oromo & Somali virtual community. This is why they can't successfully unite online (Habeshas) while Somalis can, my two cents.
again they can reunite all habesha people can unite when it comes to their females marrying I've seen a couple of times on twitter how they dislike it lol and there seems to be a lot of unity on Instagram and Twitter where they have their own pages group and society under the name "habesha" so why not a forum than??

Apollo

VIP
again they can reunite all habesha people can unite when it comes to their females marrying I've seen a couple of times on twitter how they dislike it lol and there seems to be a lot of unity on Instagram and Twitter where they have their own pages group and society under the name "habesha" so why not a forum than??

Explain the lack of an active pan-Habesha forum? Even Swahilis got their forums.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Explain the lack of an active pan-Habesha forum? Even Swahilis got their forums.
I guess habesha people have lives remember majority in the west assimilated don't care what their people are up to so there is no reason for them to have immature forums like this one. Remember somalis are the least assimilated people in the west so anything controversial will be seen a major thing and will be plastered everywhere

Apollo

VIP
I guess they all have lives remember majority in the west assimilated don't care what their people are up to so there is no reason for them to have immature forums like this one. Remember somalis are the least assimilated people in the west so anything controversial will be seen a major thing and will be plastered everywhere

Doesn't make too much sense given that lots of active people on here aren't your stereotypical Somali and are more Westernized than the average. Think of people like AbdiJohnson / @Western4Life

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Doesn't make too much sense given that lots of active people on here aren't your stereotypical Somali and are more Westernized than the average. Think of people like AbdiJohnson / @Western4Life
they're very few compared to the majority of this forum most habesha people are like abdi Johnson hence why you wont really see any forum of there's anytime soon unless is a professional one but that's mereja

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Sadly, those kind of forums are dead, inactive and isn’t like the good old days before the advent of social media and reddit who killed them.

Everyone got a forum and hate their women marryin outsiders as it is an unnatural site to see especially for the hardcore nationalists

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I found another Somali forum and they were bashing this one as being too friendly to non Muslim Somalis so I dipped out :mjlol:
This place is already too extreme for me. I didn't need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts