Forums for other ethnicites/races

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i think other ethnicities have a life or dont really care for their diaspora as much as somalis do.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There are far bigger diaspora forums than this one.
no there isn't I checked myself and nairaland isn't included since is mainly just black people or fobs talking. Im talking about an ethnciity like habesha albanian Moroccan etc with their own forums not a race.

Apollo

VIP
no there isn't I checked myself and nairaland isn't included since is mainly just black people or fobs talking. Im talking about an ethnciity like habesha albanian Moroccan etc with their own forums not a race.

Ethiopian Habeshas have a smaller diaspora than Somalis.

Moroccans largely speak French. @CaliTedesse may know their French/Arabic-based hang outs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ethiopian Habeshas have a smaller diaspora than Somalis.

Moroccans largely speak French. @CaliTedesse may know their French/Arabic-based hang outs.
there's a very large habesha diaspora in America 10 x more than Somalis yet there is no forum of their own to bash considering how habesha girls all hoe for non habesha guys..... and I'm talking about English speaking forums what about albanians bengalis indooyars Turks in the west

Apollo

VIP
there's a very large habesha diaspora in America 10 x more than Somalis yet there is no forum of their own to bash considering how habesha girls all hoe for non habesha guys..... and I'm talking about English speaking forums what about albanians bengalis indooyars Turks in the west

Only 200 something K Ethiopians in America and many of them being Oromo and others who do not associate with Habeshas. The Amhara part is less than 150 K or about the same size as the US Somali diaspora, while there are barely any Amharas in Europe.

Turks probably have forums in Turkish.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Only 200 something K Ethiopians in America and many of them being Oromo and others who do not associate with Habeshas. The Amhara part is less than 150 K or about the same size as the US Somali diaspora, while there are barely any Amharas in Europe.

Turks probably have forums in Turkish.
wrong majority of the ethiopians in America are amhara that's very well known even my mom knows that they are in total 280k that's very large Oromo are probably 10% or less yet not a single diaspora forum from them. uk has almost a million Turks yet again they have no diaspora forum of their own and what about bengalis and pakistanis? they make up more than a million in the UK why don't they have their own forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending