Former US President Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger degrade Indians, saying their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions and more

Damn imagine what they're saying about us now behind closed doors lol.
Nixon and Reagan speaking about African diplomats
Ronald Reagan was the governor of California in 1971 when he phoned the White House to vent his political frustration to President Richard M. Nixon and, according to a newly released audio recording, called African people “monkeys” in a slur that sparked laughter from the president of the United States.

The previously undisclosed exchange took place after the United Nations voted to expel Taiwan in order to seat representatives from Beijing, a move that the United States opposed. Delegates from Tanzania celebrated with a victory dance in the General Assembly hall.

“To see those monkeys from those African countries, damn them,” Reagan said, to laughter from Nixon. “They are still uncomfortable wearing shoes.”

In other recordings, Nixon went on to recount his conversation with Reagan to others, describing the African delegates as “cannibals” as he sought to blame them for the United Nations vote.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I didn’t know people hated Indians this much. It must be hard for Indians living in the west to see all this hate

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
how do Indians even survive with this much hate 💀 even the US president was slandering them.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
how do Indians even survive with this much hate 💀 even the US president was slandering them.
There are hate accounts dedicated to exposing their ceeb with thousands of followers calling them pajeets. They’re more hated than mathows and Muslims right now

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
There are hate accounts dedicated to exposing their ceeb and calling them pajeets. They’re more hated than mathows and Muslims right now
I’ve seen them on twitter, some of their tweets get millions of views, I genuinely wanna know what Indians did to be hated this much?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I’ve seen them on twitter, some of their tweets get millions of views, I genuinely wanna know what Indians did to be hated this much?
When your society and culture is so filthy and disgusting, it’s difficult for people to respect you. Crazy how they’re getting more hate than Africans nowadays.

They’re also very openly racist to South Indians and to darker skinned people in general. They hate on Zendaya all the time.
26D4DD23-B6F0-4C82-9E07-C173F664546C.jpeg

Last edited: