Former Toronto restuarant waiter and the current minister of fisheries of Somalia’s shady contracts and MOU with China fisheries Association (CFA)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The former Buffalo cab driver and the EX Ethiopian governor of Banadir region Farmaajo has made a name for himself for nominating top and sensitive positions in his administration to fellow wester cab drivers and waiters.

The autistic leader's appointment of the fisheries minister to Bidhaan is a prime example of the devastating consequences this brought upon us, the decline of the fish on our ocean will definitely have a major impact of the livelihood of fishing community and environment as well.

The Kashmiri/Sool waiter turned minister of fisheries Bidhaan managed to give out hundreds of fishing licences to a Chinese trawlers for just one million bucks, he is also accused of corruption along with the finance minister Beyliah and others.

The degranged and money hungry(Igu Shubo) corrupt minister didn't just stop there, he has also awarded the contract of the ministry to Hass petroleum which turns to be owned by none other than a cousin which also hails from the same enslaved and land-locked clan of Sool.

1*iquTA1oSecJ6zUua5LiYaA@2x.jpeg

Somalia’s shady contracts with China Fisheries Association (CFA)

Somalia’s illegal agreements , a fisheries cooperation memorandum of understanding with the China Fisheries Association (CFA) has been signed by Minister of Fisheries and Marine Resources minister Abdillahi Bidhan Warsame Somali Canadian former waiter of Restaurant in Toronto, Canada Hamdi Restaurant .

The non-binding MOU was signed after Bidhan had signed agreements on March 3, 2020 following the conclusion of underground discussions with those Chinese fisheries companies.

The Chinese companies are major players in the illegal fishing industry globally.
Mr. Bidhan wrote letter to. CFA representative Davy Chen and told that Somali Goverment selected and awarded local Somali Company Hass petroleum as stipulated in licensing requirements and conditions.

Hass Petroleum company own and operate by Minister Bidhan’s cousins.
Minister of finance Mr. Beileh US naturalized is involved this Chinese illegal fishing contract with Minster Bidhan.

Chinese revealed it is purse seining CFA wants to pursue in whole Somali cost . Chen said the CFA Distant Water Fisheries Branch he represents would initially like to have forty purse seiners operating in Somalia .

He says their vessels average about 60 metres weighing 1500 tons. Depending on the skill of the captain, the purse seines can net up to 500 tons each time they are set. Chen said they have about 40 purse seiners operating in Somalia
Somalia has been struggling to combat IUU fishing and implement effective regulation.

Somalia doesn’t have any comprehensive surveillance and patrol resources which allows them to identify and respond to fishers and other civil maritime threats as they occur.
illegal fishing contracts. has a major impact on Somalia resources. It also makes it difficult for them to assess the status of their resources because they don’t know what’s being taken out.
1*ICP7oR_0bgQDElPbSZ3vbw@2x.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have a serious question @Manafesto and other Puntlanders

I get it, Farmaajo is horrible but is any of the other alternatives for this election any better?

I'll be straight up with you, I am from PL, lived there for a bit. I would not say I support Farmaajo laakin I would rather see him be elected than HSM/Shariif et al. If we get 1p1v and there are other candidates, I would vote him out in an instant.

I have a serious question @Manafesto and other Puntlanders

I get it, Farmaajo is horrible but is any of the other alternatives for this election any better?

I'll be straight up with you, I am from PL, lived there for a bit. I would not say I support Farmaajo laakin I would rather see him be elected than HSM/Shariif et al. If we get 1p1v and there are other candidates, I would vote him out in an instant.

Leave the answer here! Trying to gather info on the candidates.

Trending

Latest posts