Former TNG President: "Without Mudulood Support no government can Govern Somalia"

Tukraq

VIP
Mogadishu* unless you go abdullahi Yusuf style and outside the box, truth is 50 percent of the country is stable and safe already in puntland and somaliland, securing Mogadishu properly should be next administrations chief priority which this one failed, abgaal support and cooperation would then be greatly needed

That XIMAAR is right. Ximaars like him allowed President BigMouth to remain in power till USC brought liberation then that selfsame Ximaar betrayed the SNM-USC agreement

Let's recognize another Ximaar. Cali Geeddi the BIIDHI-QAATE. A real horkac. He was the main cheerleader bringing CabdillaahiYuusuf TFG and TPLF tanks to Muqdisho.

Disclaimer
The Ximaariin/Dameera are bad leaders ruining the great communities of Muqdisho not saying HartiAbgaal subclan of Mudulood are Ximaariin just a few bad leaders

Fat pirate

Observer
Ali Geedi was staunch supporter of this government but eventually he has seen the light.

I'm opposed to his rhetoric though, absolutely unworthy of a former PM to spew a sensitive tribal rant like that.

Who the f*ck is Mudulood?!! I've been saying it for years; we need to move the capital away from hùtû dominated regions. The country is in chaos because of that cursed city. Somali people heavily invested and built that city but look who's squatting in it and claiming what all Somalis had built.

It's indispensable to move the capital, we cannot move forward with such vile creatures ruling the capital.
You know that 460 mil revenue your beta male daddy brags about - well it's from xamar. its the only tax paying region + the overwhelming hawiye police/military forces - without us there is no Somali/government.

Move the capital, that will never happen - do so and we will just built own gov ban your kind.

You will learn to kiss the ring 1 way or another buddy
:kodaksmiley:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ali Mahdi, the man who allowed
millions of tonnes of European toxic waste to be
dumped in strife-torn Somalia back 1992, the man who (and Aideed) absolutely destroyed the capital during his fierce 4 month battle with Aideed. He's unworthy of a human being and needs to DIE SOONER.

Who the f*ck is Mudulood?!! I've been saying it for years; we need to move the capital away from hùtû dominated regions. The country is in chaos because of that cursed city. Somali people heavily invested and built that city but look who's squatting in it and claiming what all Somalis had built.

It's indispensable to move the capital, we cannot move forward with such vile creatures ruling the capital.

Tukraq

VIP
You know that 460 mil revenue your beta male daddy brags about - well it's from xamar. its the only tax paying region + the overwhelming hawiye police/military forces - without us there is no Somali/government.

Move the capital, that will never happen - do so and we will just built own gov ban your kind.

Moving the political capital is a good idea honestly, Mogadishu is too much of a civilian town, we need a more isolated securable city, let banadir become a federal state like New York State or something, but we need a stable political capital

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Kkkkkk actually 50% of the budget is from external sources the rest is direct revenue from the port and the Airport.

Hooyada miyaa dhistay Airport ka iyo Port ka?!! Who built those monuments?!! Hawiye miyaa dhisay?!!

Ali Mahdi, the man who allowed
millions of tonnes of European toxic waste to be
dumped in strife-torn Somalia back 1992, the man who (and Aideed) absolutely destroyed the capital during his fierce 4 month battle with Aideed. He's unworthy of a human being and needs to DIE SOONER.

Moving the political capital is a good idea honestly, Mogadishu is too much of a civilian town, we need a more isolated securable city, let banadir become a federal state like New York State or something, but we need a stable political capital

Ximaariin like CaliMahdi depend on the lack of clan elders' authority. They become clan leaders by default. We need the great elders of Cali Mahdi's clan to assert their aurhority so another BIIDHI QAATE doesn't replace CaliMahdi and ruin both that clan and other clans

who the hell is mudlulood. Everyone be thinking they have all sorts of influence yaa usheego xamar is the capital and is for all Somalis. Without mudulood government can’t survive kulaha self flattery.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ali Mahdi is right. Mudulood are the kingmakers in the south. What Farmajo is doing is against the natural order of things. If he keeps disrespecting and sidelining Mudulood, it will be at his own peril. Ultimately, all that will come of this disastrous decision is more death and destruction.

Fat pirate

Observer
Kkkkkk actually 50% of the budget is from external sources the rest is direct revenue from the port and the Airport.

Hooyada miyaa dhistay Airport ka iyo Port ka?!! Who built those monuments?!! Hawiye miyaa dhisay?!!
The airport is literally called Aden adde - named after Mudulood president.

Also you non contributing bums talk the most - beside the hawiye clan who else is really contributing financially and in man power

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Also you non contributing bums talk the most - beside the hawiye clan who else is really contributing financially and in man power
Contribute to what exactly?!! Does the FGS provide my security?!! Development projects?!! Military support?! Does they pay the salaries of my soldiers and government agencies?!! No!!! Then why the hell do you want me to contribute?! Do you want me to die protecting your regions?! We have done that in 2004- 2009 when thousands of Puntland soldiers died for the sake of restoring the Somali government and defeating Hawiye created ICU organisation.

"The Airport is literally named after Mudulood president" does that mean Hawiye built the Airport?!! It's actually sad how your logic is so out of touch with the reality.

who the hell is mudlulood. Everyone be thinking they have all sorts of influence yaa usheego xamar is the capital and is for all Somalis. Without mudulood government can’t survive kulaha self flattery.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Contribute to what exactly?!! Does the FGS provide my security?!! Development projects?!! Military support?! Does they pay the salaries of my soldiers and government agencies?!! No!!! Then why the hell do you want me to contribute?! Do you want me to die protecting your regions?! We have done that in 2004- 2009 when thousands of Puntland soldiers died for the sake of restoring the Somali government and defeating Hawiye created ICU organisation.

"The Airport is literally named after Mudulood president" does that mean Hawiye built the Airport?!! It's actually sad how your logic is so out of touch with the reality.

Let us all give thanks to every Mudulood biidhi qaate who has supported the Amisom and Itoobiya and Kiikuuyu protected "government" since 2004. Any patriotic Mudulood should blame any biidhi qaate from his Mudulood clan when wondering why Mudulood majority/plurality region of Benaadir is the only region taxed by FGS. We thank Biidhi Qaate CaliGeedi for blessing TPLF occupation of Muqdisho also thank Ximaar CaliMahdi for all the chaos in the 90s.

Who is current axmaq consenting to injustices against Mudulood now? Honest question. I can't remember. And I honestly wish Mudulood do not allow another docile Dabadhilif to MISlead them

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He is absolutely right, there were rumours in the press that Abgaal meetings were being clamped down on by N&N, that is a huge disrespect to these folk who are the custodians of the city. There are many Abgaal in the government including Ducaale Islow who has been doing a good job mediating between Farmaajo/Kheyre and the clan elders. This will only aggravate them.

Afwayne use to do this in the late 80s when USC had to hold secret political meetings in Cali Geedi Shadoor's house (Waceysle) and lie to Afwayne that it was about settling water well disputes.

He is absolutely right, there were rumours in the press that Abgaal meetings were being clamped down on by N&N, that is a huge disrespect to these folk who are the custodians of the city. There are many Abgaal in the government including Ducaale Islow who has been doing a good job mediating between Farmaajo/Kheyre and the clan elders. This will only aggravate them.

Afwayne use to do this in the late 80s when USC had to hold secret political meetings in Cali Geedi Shadoor's house (Waceysle) and lie to Afwayne that it was about settling water well disputes.

Facts.

Cali’s like 80-90 and he still looks relatively good, mashallah

Mudulood patriots should not just complain about what MARTI like President Cheese or BigMouth do or did not do. Your BiidhiQaate warlord/politicians agreed to a 4.5 formula clan federalism where the AmisomProtected "government" would only control Benaadir. The Badhasaab/Mayor/Governor is appointed by Cheese. Shouldn't yoy blame every Ximaar who betrayed you and undermined your clan elders? My great aptiyaal in MajeerteeniyaState would NEVER allowa BiidhiQaate working against the interests of MJ to lead them

Trending