Former Somaliland region "ambassador" to Finland &Kulmiye member Samia Hagi Muse accused of Fraud

Bohol

VIP
Helsinki Democratic politician accused of fraud: "I know nothing about it"
Sdp's Helsinki district office confirms Hagi Muse has told about his charges. The lawyer is Kela.

Hagi Muse denies that HS had any relationship with Kela or received any support from Kela. She also denies having been questioned or being informed about the district court. However, before the person can be charged, she has been questioned.

However, this is on the district court lists that you are accused of fraud?

“I know who gave you my number. This belongs neither to you nor to anyone. ”

The Social Democratic District Office will confirm this.

"She [Hagi Muse] told us about it last week," says Laura Ylitalo, executive director of the district office.

Hagi Muse is a member of the Sdp Helsinki District Board. She is 49 years old and lives in eastern Helsinki. Hagi Muse was nominated in the 2017 municipal elections but was not elected.

Samia Hagi Muse is a member of the Kontula-Mellunmäki Social Democratic Association. She is a Bachelor of Commerce and has also worked as an interpreter.

Kela will not open up the substance of the accusation of fraud, which is exactly what Hagi Muse is suspected of having committed before the trial and the case become public.

Also, the prosecutor will not open the contents of the case before the trial begins.

"At this stage, I also have no more accurate information about [the content of the charge]," says CEO Ylitalo.

https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000...H0VuhnfX1I2p5mx3jaEEAuoSOS2MaTVan8fpQlb4nYY40

Trending