Former Somali President HSM Bribing Regional Authorities With Extensions

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM got the parliament to sign his insane constitutional reform by guaranteeing them extensions also and they now became an agency under villa somalia not an independent and equal state organ of the executive.

He seems to be doing the same thing with regional administrations using their short term personal interest to stay in power and trading away what is essentially kacaan 2.0 Somalia and giving the mogadishu state organs more power while disempowering the regions. As usual the sitting president of these regions don't know what their trading off will harm their clans for centuries to come.

As for Puntland we are an independent state and only recognize the 2012 August constitution and we don't recognize HSM as the Somali president any longer. Our position is loud and clear and on the table.

We shall see what JL and SW positions are.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jubaland can play it smart. Come out strongly opposing the constitutional changes and let HSM then start interfering in JL elections backing his horse while Madoobe can play the hero in JL that he will protect them from the ex president of Somalia and which ever stooge he backs in JL election. The SW sitting president could do the same also. This total silence tho is a sitting duck posture.

Good. Then it means we can 4 more years of Ahmed Mohamed Islam Insha Allah.

we Absame will not recognise this fake dastuur that gives powers to xamar with more centralism.

any Absame who supports this fake dastuur should be very careful. Your rights will decided by xamar. Your candidates. Local and federal elections as well as regional presidential candidates will be picked by hawiye

and we know how super corrupt they are in xamar.

the only thing we should share the federal government with is foreign policy. Defence policy and perhaps the currency but only if it’s named after the Sayid. A Sayadina currency. Or every region can have her own monetary policy since we cannnot trust federal fake government with currency anyways.

In 2001 under HG president printed 36 billion shillings weakening shilling from 400 to 40,000 to the dollar over night. I will never trust them with our money. I want Jubbaland to have her own currency and central bank

The more we handcuff federal government the better. In fact we should have a confederacy or end this miserable fake country.

if you are Absame and support centralism because of a cheap prime minister token position you should be ostracised out of our ethnicity. The more federal government is handcuffed the better for society.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

we Absame will not recognise this fake dastuur that gives powers to xamar with more centralism.

any Absame who supports this fake dastuur should be very careful. Your rights will decided by xamar. Your candidates. Local and federal elections as well as regional presidential candidates will be picked by hawiye

the only thing we should share the federal government with is foreign policy. Defence policy and perhaps the currency but only if it’s named after the Sayid. A Sayadina currency. Or every region can have her own monetary policy since we cannnot trust federal fake government with currency anyways.

In 2001 under HG president printed 36 billion shillings weakening shilling from 400 to 40,000 to the dollar over night. I will never trust them with our money. I want Jubbaland to have her own currency and central bank

The more we handcuff federal government the better. In fact we should have a confederacy or end this miserable fake country.

if you are Absame and support centralism because of a cheap prime minister token position you should be ostracised out of our ethnicity. The more federal government is handcuffed the better for society.

Madoobe could get a new 5 year term by rejecting HSM and his constitution while playing the patriotic JL candidate standing for Jubaland rights vs the expected stooge who HSM will field and back in JL election. In that scenario you rejected a kacaan 2.0 constitution while also securing a new 5 year term. The other option is to.take the petty 2 year extension while also sacrificing your region and putting it under mogadishu for centuries to come. I know what card I would.choose, a no brainer.

Madoobe could get a new 5 year term by rejecting HSM and his constitution while playing the patriotic JL candidate standing for Jubaland rights vs the expected stooge who HSM will field and back in JL election. In that scenario you rejected a kacaan 2.0 constitution while also securing a new 5 year term. The other option is to.take the petty 2 year extension while also sacrificing your region and putting it under mogadishu for centuries to come. I know what card I would.choose, a no brainer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What has Ahmed done for Absame?

The cheap prime minister doesn't give a shit about his people in Somalia because he's actually from Ethiopia. To him the prime minister position is just a job. He's doing what his employer HSM orders him to do. https://hornobserver.com/articles/2...e-Enigma-of-Somalias-Prime-Ministers-Identity

It’s 68 billion US dollars today😅 can you believe that the mooryaan that stole this much money are still living today. You could build 20 Dubais with that money and still remain a billionaire. They have businesses in xamar and brag about how it’s a hutu owned businesses. But even that and all the aid money is not enough, midgaanimamda reerka ku jirto waa unbelievable they set up a new isbaaro company at the airport, which would be responsible for charging civilians extra to ride the bus.

@Cigaal AB What does this tell you about Hawiye’s iq huuno? There was never an Absame billionaire. A Hawiye became billionaire and destroyed the Somali currency overnight as a result. Now, today there are 5 Absame international airports and 2 commercial airports while hawiye has 0 commercial airports and just 1 international airport.

Trending