Former president of Galmudug accuses failmaajo of abandoning the security of the nation.

Remember when this lying sack of shit said he'll remove al shabab within 2 year

8b5c0884-56a9-440b-82e7-81eee01f3086.png

The only people who still support him are evidently his own qabilist clans, and the sheegato amongst them who'll even stoop so low as to play the tranny role and cosplay as young exotic girls.

From promising us to removing shabab, to al shabab growing more powerful, carrying out more and deadlier attacks, hiring them within the government, and even out taxing this shitty ass administration.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Guled resigned as amniga minister because of failure to stop attacks. Kudos to him at least he resigned unlike most failed politicians who stay on. Defeating Kebab needs collective efforts, one man cant defeat these blood thirsty takfiris. I would like to see a president who concentrates nothing but defeating them for 5 years. Take lands they control back, cut thier finances, bring everyone together for this one task. Everything else is a distraction. Today, they have taken territories couple of miles from Jowhar, Dusamareb, and many other places. Targeted assassinations is high as ever while the politicians are arguing about selections.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If Farmaajo cares about Somalia and the plight of it's citizens he should resign and let other competent and effective leaders take it from there.

He wasted 4 important years and has nothing to show for, Somalia became unsafe more than ever, we even became the most corrupted country in the world twice in a row, this autistic Xabash illtrate gotta to go. :camby:

Last edited:
Mogadishu used to be alshabab playground then. They invested the city and got money from it, now farmajo started fighting them and in 2021 mogudisho is better than ever, qabyald made you blind to the reality.

There is a reason why all somalis despise the b..oons mxs, imagine lying like this so brazenly.

Even when you post clear data to show their retarded uncle failmaajo has failed more miserably than everyone else, than they jusy resort to blatant lies - may Allah rid us of these diseased people.

13 days left.

:farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is a reason why all somalis despise the b..oons mxs, imagine lying like this so brazenly.

Even when you post clear data to show their retarded uncle failmaajo has failed more miserably than everyone else, than they jusy resort to blatant lies - may Allah rid us of these diseased people.

13 days left.

:farmajoyaab:

Two or three guys own most of these accounts like this, that Xaaraan shaqo la"aan @Dalalos_ibn_Adali is behind most of them from what I heard, like you said they basicly cosplaying any tribe and gender and all have same Personality and have much love of Xaar Barre and Xaarmaajo, talk about obsession. :drakelaugh:

Remember when this lying sack of shit said he'll remove al shabab within 2 year.

View attachment 167814

The only people who still support him are evidently his own qabilist clans, and the sheegato amongst them who'll even stoop so low as to play the tranny role and cosplay as young exotic girls.

From promising us to removing shabab, to al shabab growing more powerful, carrying out more and deadlier attacks, hiring them within the government, and even out taxing this shitty ass administration.

"Remember when this lying sack of shit said he'll remove al shabab within 2 year."

FYI - I'm actually referring to failmaajo and not the former president of galmudug, that was poorly worded and I can't even edit that shit.

Mogadishu used to be alshabab playground then. They invested the city and got money from it, now farmajo started fighting them and in 2021 mogudisho is better than ever, qabyald made you blind to the reality.

Qabyalad kulaha. AS control more land under Farmaajo and recently captured more areas under the last few days. Don't quote me with your BS again.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Facts don't care about your feelings. Your lust for Failmaajo is clouding your thinking. Go take a cold shower. :camby:
Says you! My vision is clear and solid and I only have the best for Somalis and Somalia within it. Unlike you who want to have small tribal victories I'm seeing far into the horizon potential and future for you, your family and children. So if you care about your family, clan, religion and culture you have to be with n&n the team of progress.

Says you! My vision is clear and solid and I only have the best for Somalis and Somalia within it. Unlike you who want to have small tribal victories I'm seeing far into the horizon potential and future for you, your family and children. So if you care about your family, clan, religion and culture you have to be with n&n the team of progress.

Yooo reading this shit was hella creepy wallahi - Are you lot telling me this shit didn't come across as some crazy cult fanatic trying to recruit members.

so abgaal hirshabelle lost land to shabab? blame farmajo for abgaal issues. lol.

AS gaining strengths is not a laughing matter and they've expanded into other territories which abgaals don't live in. You dofars are despicable you have no human decency whatsoever.

so abgaal hirshabelle lost land to shabab? blame farmajo for abgaal issues. lol.

Nigga your retarded uncle has 13 days left, all those hawiye SNA sent to baby sit your spineless folk in gedo idps will be recalled ASAP, al shabab, Kikuyu and the ogs can have their way with you.

reer

VIP
AS gaining strengths is not a laughing matter and they've expanded into other territories which abgaals don't live in. You dofars are despicable you have no human decency whatsoever.
Nigga your retarded uncle has 13 days left, all those hawiye SNA sent to baby sit your spineless folk in gedo idps will be recalled ASAP, al shabab, Kikuyu and the ogs can have their way with you.
sort out your region stop asking a shisheeye for help in your own territory where is your xishood. spewing online shuban wont change that.

sort out your region stop asking a shisheeye for help in your own territory where is your xishood. spewing online shuban wont change that.

Keep the same energy when calcaaling about your region. Looks like N&N are getting desperate.Times running out for you homeless orphans.

Trending