Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

1691024932719.png

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Gaas says Gaalkacyo 3rd biggest city in somalia after Xamar and Hargeisa. Also said Aideed and Abdualli Yusuf had a lot of foresight signing peace agreement in 1993 which allowed city to stabilize and grow.

Also said peace is important and that fighting will set city back when businessmen and families are fleeing due to security issues. He congratulated youth on setting up meeting and promised to support them

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Jacfar is a good leader for the youth of the city who’s the conflict between @Hilmaam ?
I don’t have all the details but back and forth killing between Leelkase and bicidyahan there was thread on masjid shooting somewhere. There is also been killings between Leelkase and HG. There also been stuff like smuggling alcohol and hashis in region and ciyaal werro causing ruckus. Im sure there is more stuff but my feed mostly related to Leelkase involved incidents

Last edited:
I don’t have all the details but back and forth killing between Leelkase and bicidyahan there was thread on masjid shooting somewhere. There is also been killings between Leelkase and HG. There also been stuff like smuggling alcohol and hashis in region and ciyaal werro causing ruckus. Im sure there is more stuff but my feed mostly related to Leelkase involved incidents

Bisinka iyo yasinka?!?! :faysalwtf:

Nabad iyo amni waa inoo magaalada ku soo noqdaa. Hopefully, y'all can work our your differences and return back to normalcy soon.

Bisinka iyo yasinka?!?! :faysalwtf:

Nabad iyo amni waa inoo magaalada ku soo noqdaa. Hopefully, y'all can work our your differences and return back to normalcy soon.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly inshallah there’s been peace initiatives between the different clans in the region last few years like the LLK-HG peace deal etc

Last edited:
Ciyaal weero has come to galkayo

🤔🤔🤔

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ciyaal weero has come to galkayo

🤔🤔🤔
Galkacyo and Galdogob, Galdogob recently rolled out new troops to help deal with issue. They make it hard for people travel safely late at night and cause disturbance . They attacked reported in Galdogo couple days ago. They were also axting up during soccer game having rock wars to many bored unemployed youth. Some of its on tiktok

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Also a recent killing by MJ militias of a Sacad in Jeexdin, tensions are high as Sacad water wells have become salty so they’re going north to get water.

Trending