Former PM Saacid Shirdoon meets with Former President Sheikh Shariif

:russ:

Looks Beesha Marexaan gave up on Farmaajo, they now want Sheikh Shariif to be their President with an Marexaan PM Shirdoon.

On a serious note, this will mean an another 4 years war on Reer Ahmed Madobe kkkkk

Looks Beesha Marexaan gave up on Farmaajo, they now want Sheikh Shariif to be their President with an Marexaan PM Shirdoon.

On a serious note, this will mean an another 4 years war on Reer Ahmed Madobe kkkkk

Gedo community are the worst parasites. Farmajoo killed 8 Abgaal doctors and the mayor of Mogadishu Yariisoow. Now they seek friendship.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Its good to explore our options, we seen how yall betrayed Farmaajo so we going back to Sheekh Shariif, Saacid is very close to me so I hope it pays fruit. :hemad:

Its good to explore our options, we seen how yall betrayed Farmaajo so we going back to Sheekh Shariif, Saacid is very close to me so I hope it pays fruit. :hemad:
:pachah1:
Mr '''Walahi Thumma Walahi'' pissed on Marexaans he overthrew their MX President only to make them his cuck PM kkkkk

Sheekh Sharif Shariif GIF - Sheekh Sharif Shariif Somali - Discover & Share  GIFs

TekNiKo

VIP

Farmaajo is losing more control Taliyaha Nabadsugidda Benadir has been replaced by NISA appointee Bashiir Jamac

:jcoleno:

TekNiKo

VIP

We will support you Shariif if you guarantee Saacid PM and continued grace of power. Guul :rejoice:

He got axed by HSM I don't think he's powerful don't remember anything remarkable he accomplish got a vote of no confidence and booted from the government.

TekNiKo

VIP
He got axed by HSM I don't think he's powerful don't remember anything remarkable he accomplish got a vote of no confidence and booted from the government.
He was much loved by Somali people and was kicked out for asserting his authority. HSM changed PM 3 time he was a corrupt madman. I am sure Sheikh Shariif will work well with him.

We will support you Shariif if you guarantee Saacid PM and continued grace of power. Guul :rejoice:

Shareefka is a nabadoon, hes only meeting him to defuse what's to come to your people . Shareefka would lose all his support if he chose a mx . In your president Ahmed islaam middeye inauguration shareefka / abdullkadir guleed decided to name ogaden if any of them win and HSM / abdishakur will be choosing a mj if any of them win .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah I support a Darood PM as long as they aren’t from the backwards Gedo community.

It’s time we kicked these mutants to the side. We can’t afford to waste another khilaaf on Jubbaland for 4 more years.

Trending

Latest posts